31

Third POV

Once Elizabeth and meliodas stepped onto the firm land once again, they were greeted by a man in a black suit who was standing next to a 2017 Chevy suburban SUV.

With meliodas and Elizabeth in the backseat, they took a view of all the different shops, and sight of mountain tops.

After what seemed like only a few short minutes that was really an hour, they arrived to a large glass building, probably where the meeting was being held.

They walked in, everything was just as polished as the outside.

That's when they were greeted by a male, probably in his mid-20's.

" you must be meliodas, here for the meeting I presume.. and who is this fine beauty?" The guy asked, rather in a unsettling way.

As calm and collective meliodas "usually" was, he only replied, with a nod.

And so they were escorted to a 15 people room filled with business executives and Mafia leaders.

Including her own father, though they barely exchanged glances at one another.

Elizabeth has also noticed many ladies around, some were dressed suited for arrangement, others... not so much.

But one thing that Elizabeth couldn't stand the most was one girl.

Naturally Elizabeth didn't hate someone unless they wronged her...

And this girl hadn't even done anything to Elizabeth, it was what she was doing to meliodas that was the problem.

Each time Elizabeth took a glance at her she would always come up with some sort of "cute pose" which meant smirking at him being meliodas, in a very seductive manner.

But meliodas wasn't here for pleasure , he was here for business and nothing but business.

And man, you can bet when the meeting was over Elizabeth was in a good mood.

" so what now?" Elizabeth asked, as she and meliodas walked side by side.

" well for now we can do whatever you want to do, since we are only here for about 7 hours, maybe less." Meliodas shrugged

That's when Elizabeth and meliodas were stop by some fat, old man and that girl from earlier.

" meliodas, just the guy I was looking for." The man grinned

" I would like to know will you accompany me to a evening out around 6, it's about a proposal, other than the meeting we had here, feel free to bring her along." The guy added, looking over to Elizabeth

Meliodas wanted to say no and just go on with the rest of his day, but with this man he couldn't say no.

" sure, just send me where we're meeting and we'll stop by." Meliodas forced himself to say.

" good, see you later." The man waved as he then walked away hand in hand with the girl.

" well, I guess we have something to do in the evening." Meliodas groaned

" well that's alright, but first let's do some sight seeing." Elizabeth smiled happily.

And so the two walked out of the building, going to look at different places and just enjoying themselves in general.