22

Third POV
Elizabeth was in her patient room, as she organized her station.

" hello, Elizabeth." A voice from Behind her spoke.

Elizabeth turned around and faced mael who was close to her, a little to close for her liking.

" oh um hey Mael, you need anything?" Elizabeth flinched

He leaned in closer, almost to the point where they could have kissed.

But Elizabeth leaned further back with her back arched against the table.

" no, it's just-" mael said as he was about to reach for her neck.

He was interrupted by Merlin.

" Elizabeth, Ban is here to pick you up, so get moving." Merlin spoke with authority.

Even she saw that Mael was reaching for a moment to snap on Elizabeth.

" well, see you later!" Elizabeth quickly said, as she nearly ran to Merlin.

Soon, Elizabeth was now in the car, driving to meliodas's office, as Merlin had a few things to say to Mael.

" so, care to tell me why you were reaching for her neck exactly?" Merlin scowled.

" I wasn-" Mael was cut off once more.

" spare me the details, the next time you decide your going to pull a sh*tty stunt like that, you can guarantee to be kicked off the premises, understood?" Merlin snarled

" of course, Dr. Merlin." Mael replied

" now, Get. Out. Of. My. Sight. IMMEDIATELY!" Merlin frowned, as mael quickly left the room.

Man, she could be truly terrifying, can't she?

With Elizabeth and Ban~

" anyways I heard about you and the captain, congratulations." Ban said monotone.

" thank you. So how come I'm leaving work so early?" Elizabeth asked

" I don't know, but Meliodas told me to  come get you so, that's pretty much all I know." Ban shrugged.

Elizabeth looked  down and started thinking.

" but trust me, Meliodas will tell you so there's no need to worry." Ban added

Elizabeth nodded as she looked out her window.

Timeskip meliodas's office~

When they arrived, they were greeted by a long, and dark path underground with ceiling lights to guide the path.

They parked in one and probably over 100 spaces.

They walked until they made it to an elevator.

Going up to what was the 12th floor, they arrived with a bunch off neatly dressed people.

Some ladies had tight buns and wore what was most likely 4 inch heels, as some guys dressed in sharp suits.