15

Third POV

The two were silent throughout the ride, until Elizabeth spoke up.

" yesterday... you were yelling and seemed really mad, care to share?" Elizabeth whispered.

" I don't want to involve you in my problems that would just make things worse for the both of us.." Meliodas replied.

" friends or not, bottling it up will only make it worse." Elizabeth said, as she place her hand in his shoulder.

" I'll tell you later, but you can guarantee that I will tell you.." Meliodas answered as he turned to face her.

The two stared in each other's eyes getting lost in the moment only to break the trance by a honk.

They continued driving until they arrived home.

" I'm going to be in my office, you can do whatever you want but don't break anything or make a mess." Meliodas said

Elizabeth nodded as the two went into the 3-story mansion and to their separate ways.

With Meliodas~

Meliodas was now in his office as he had picked up a file.

But it wasn't any ordinary file oh ho no, it was Elizabeth's file.

He then turned his head to see another file, with the same height and volume as Elizabeth's.

It was his ex girlfriend's file, Liz.

You may be thinking, what in the world is he thinking holding his ex's file as well as hopefully soon to be new lover's.

That's when he did the unthinkable, he took out a light and burnt the tip of Liz's file, soon a raging flame burned the entire thing down to a single burnt piece of ash.

Meliodas made sure it was cooled before he tossed everything in the trash.

He then went back to his computer to do some last minute work.

Timeskip 3 hrs later~

It had been three hours, making it 5:30.

" I should probably go to Elizabeth now." Meliodas thought.

He then got up and left his office.

With Elizabeth~

Elizabeth was in her room, as she found a book, to read called " shoeshine girl"

Knock knock-

"Come in!" Elizabeth called out.

Soon Meliodas Waltzed in, as he said " go ahead and get ready, we leave in about 15 to 20 minutes."

Elizabeth nodded as Meliodas left the room, and as she went to get ready.

She put on her outfit and went to the mirror.