17

You guys voted yes so, I have to now, but for those who don't want tor read a lemon, I will tell you in bold and the ending of one in bold so you can just skip it..

Third POV

They were still in traffic yet somewhat close enough to home, they probably had a good 4 minutes till they arrive.

And as for Meliodas and Elizabeth?

Well let's just say that they were somewhat impatient if you will.

Each time they had to stop at a traffic light the kissed a little before pulling apart.

Y'know to past the time...

Soon the connector slid open as the driver had said " sir we have arrived, I will be placing your luggage in your room."

" actually just place it in foyer, I'll pick it up myself." Meliodas quickly replied

" of course,sir." The driver said, as Meliodas and Elizabeth walked out of the car and into the house.

" they had walked a couple of meters, until they had made it to the upstairs.

" anyways, where were we?" Meliodas said trying to recall.

" I believe we were about here." Elizabeth smiled before the two continued to kiss.

Meliodas had raised her right leg, as he deepened the kiss, this had carried. On until Elizabeth had wrapped her legs around him, as the two walked to Meliodas's room.

There, Elizabeth was tossed onto the bed as Meliodas closed the door.

Here is the lemon.. ( the next time you see bold the that's how you know the lemon is over)

Meliodas had gotten on top of Elizabeth, as made kiss trails along her neck.

Heading down to her collarbone, Meliodas had sucked, leaving not only a moaning Elizabeth but a bright purple Mark on the left side of her collarbone.

" aah~"

Slowly, Meliodas had pulled of Elizabeth shirt, leaving her with nothing but a bra.

Feeling somewhat self conscious, Elizabeth quickly covered her breasts with her arms, as she avoided eye contact.

Meliodas had turned her head just so she could face him.

" you have no reason to be shy, trust me."

And after that sentence Elizabeth turned cautiously as she removed her arms.

Meliodas had Elizabeth sit for a second so that he could remove her bra.

Once it was off it was tossed into the unknown, probably never to be seen again.

Meliodas had went back down, as he played with her mounds, all the while making out with her.

As their tongues swirled, it was clear that Elizabeth was losing, since it was hard to focus her mind when she was being please not just in the mouth but her breast too.

As Meliodas squeezed a certain spot Elizabeth moaned loudly.

" ohhh!~"