11

Third POV
With Elizabeth~

She had just gotten out of the car shaken up..

" what is wrong with him? Why is he so cold?!" Elizabeth thought as she grabbed her shoulders to comfort herself.

When she had reached the inside of the building, she was so lost in thought that had bumped a man carrying supplies.

" oh! I'm so sorry, let me help you!" Elizabeth quickly spoke as she got down picking up boxes of latex free gloves and tongue pressers.

" it's fine, really I wasn't paying attention." The man smiled while he helped Elizabeth.

They soon got off the floor and continued with some small chat.

" anyways I'm Mael, what's your name?" Mael Asked curiously

" oh it's Elizabeth, nice meeting you, Mael." Elizabeth smiled as she held out her hand.

" I could say the same to you." Mael smiled as he took out his hand to shake hers.

" they are just as warm as his.." Elizabeth thought, as the warmth resembled meliodas's.

" forget about him, I mean nothing to him and he means nothing to me." Elizabeth frowned at her thought.

" well anyways catch you around, Elizabeth?" Mael Asked

" yeah sure." Elizabeth waved.

They each split up going to their own paths and different places.

.

.

.
With Meliodas~
Meliodas had just arrived to work, pulling into the 75 car garage, with armed men stationed at every place, heck, there was even a body guard standing right at Meliodas's parking spot waiting to bring Meliodas into the building.

Meliodas stepped out, as the two walked to the elevator.

Arriving into the build Meliodas was greeted by another one of his great henchmen, escanor.

" sir, I came to inform you that he has been killed and his bases have all been eradicated." Escanor spoke.

" good, that will show them not to mess with me." Meliodas said calmly.

As escanor soon left meliodas's side, it was soon taken over by Diane.

" captain here are the charts for the profits collected this week, it's gone up by 10%, and I'm still waiting for yesterday's and today's I'll let you know in about 30 minutes." Diane said showing the blonde the two charts.

" excellent." Meliodas replied.

They then turned a corner as Diane left his side, and soon came in king.

" captain, during the traces of our recently bombing of the aiko clan, we have received zero reports on the traces leading back to us, however I've noticed a decrease in the cartel region, profit wise." King spoke rapidly.

Meliodas had then stopped, only cause he made it to his office.

" I want you to find the cause of this and don't bother coming to my office until you have an explanation of this.. a good day sir." Meliodas said slightly stiff as he went into his office as King went down the hall to find out why this was happening.

Behind closed doors Meliodas did what no one would ever suspect him to do...

" *bang* I * bang* hate *bang* my *bang* *bang*Life!" Meliodas groaned as banged his head against his mahogany desk.

Soon the door opened, it was Diane once more as she threw a paper on his desk.

" your schedule, captain." Diane explained before she soon left.

His schedule:
8:30- 9:00: prepare for upcoming meeting
9:00-10:00: ACTUALLY have the meeting
10:00- 12:00 : work on unfinished files w/ king/ Diane.
12:00- 12:15- eat lunch
12:15- 12:45 prepare for second meeting
12:45- 1:45: Again, Actually have a meeting
1:45- 3:00: prepare to leave work to go to Elizabeth's work.
3:00- 4:00: disturb Elizabeth
Finally, finish all unfinished work , then go home.

And that was the end of the schedule the rest he already new what he had to do.

" wow, I just can't seem to find a place for me rage... I mean I could just skip disturbing Elizabeth but where is the fun in that? after all she is cute when mad.." Meliodas chuckled in his thoughts.

He then paused, and realized what he had just said.

" did I just say she was cute?? Oh my god I'm having.. what's that thing called again? *types* eww! Emotions.." Meliodas shivered in disgust.

" and it's the worst of all, love.." Meliodas sighed.

T
B
C