30

Third POV

It was now in the middle of the night, the time being 9:00.

As for meliodas and Elizabeth? Making out on the bed.

Lemon is starting now~ (prepare for the cringe)

With Elizabeth pinned down, the two kisses passionately, leaving only small gasps of air.

With swirling tongues, they pulled apart.

Elizabeth then took over, as she unbutton his shirt, sucking and lick on his abs causing "love marks"

With about 5 in total.

It was now melidoas turn, as he laid her down, and removed her dress leaving her in nothing but her underwear.

Removing her bra, he began to suck and bite down softly on her right breast.

"Ahh m-meliodas~

Elizabeth moaned as she could feel herself get wet down there.

As meliodas turned to the second one, she could feel nothing but absolute bliss and pleasure.

So much so that she got hold of meliodas's head and pulled him in closer.

Removing himself off of her breast, he trailed down her abdomen, leaving love marks along it.

Sitting up right now, Elizabeth removed meliodas bottom half, with him now fully undressed.

She lick the tip, removing any precum, as she began to suck his shaft.

Bobbing her head up and down, swirling and sucking.

Going down and down, until she was deep throating him.

She continued as she couldn't help by slight fingering herself.

After one last swirl meliodas came, as Elizabeth didn't hesitate to swallow it.

As Elizabeth laid back down, meliodas began to suck on her clit, licking and swirling around and on it.

Ahh y-yes~

Elizabeth Moaned as her eyes rolled back, in complete pleasure.

Meliodas, then added in a digit, then two more, and eventually the rest.

So not only was he sucking but he was also fisting her.

M-meliodas! D-don't stop! Ahh~

Pumping in and out, not seeming to stop for anything.

M-meliodas I'm going to-

As she then rode out it with Meliodas still in her.

Ready for the next step, Elizabeth had melidoas lay down.

Elizabeth took in a deep breath, as she inserted melidoas into her.

Ngh~

She bounced up and down on him, riding him like no tomorrow.

Oooh~

Ngh~ yes~

The sounds of went skin colliding, moans and groans filled the master suite.

Slowing her pace as she was reaching her climax, meliodas grabbed onto her backside, and supported her.

" ngh~ meliodas I think I'm-"