[1] Goodbye

Trisha

"I'm so sorry Trisha, you know that if I can let you stay I would. I love you but right now we need to finish off this rogues first and do some convincing to council and other packs so that I know that you will be safe. Do you know how special you are?" explained Dad.

"Yes dad, I know. I get it, I'm special. But I can't live without you or Trey. What happen to sticking together!? You said that our family is so close that only death can do us apart! But now you're sending me to a country on the other side of the world!" I exclaimed. Hot tears are forming in my eye and I just let it be. Usually I hate crying in public but right now I couldn't care less.

You see, my name is Trisha Reynolds, daughter of the alpha of the Moon Howlers pack. The largest pack in the US. My mom is a really powerful witch who mastered more powers than any witch out there. Sadly, she died while giving birth to me and my twin brother, Trey. Trey and I are both 18 and inseparable. Only, he's a manwhore and I'm not even allowed to go out with guys. Apparently, I'm too young and pretty to date. i don't get it. I have a long dark brown hair and a pair of blue eyes, standing here in 5'9. I'm not pretty at all. I don't really dress up and I rarely wear make up. Guys probably won't even touch me, but whatever.

Apparently I am special because I can control many powers like another typical witch and still has a wolf while my big brother can only control the elements (he has his wolf of course). He is so jealous. Though there's a down side of that. Every single rogues are after me, and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. It frustrates me sometimes, but I'm not even allowed to fight when there was an ambush or something, which really sucks, 'cause I've always wanted to fight.

"Come on sis, I know it will be hard for me to,to live without my crazy, annoying, fun, loving twin sister around but I also wants you to be safe. You'll have a nice werewolf family and a nice house to live with, besides, they know what you are so you can shift to your true form anytime you want." Trey said, which breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Fine, you owe me big time Trey. When I get back here I want you to treat me a huge cup of frozen yoghurt! Cookie Dough!" I said exasperated. I've already known this is a fight that I won't win. At least when I got back home I will have my fro-yo. I have a very unhealthy obsession with fro-yo, it's not even cute anymore.

"Okay, okay fine it's a deal,"

"Good, because I am not going anywhere without my fro-yo waiting for me at home!" I exclaimed.

"How long is this thing going to take, again?"

"One year tops, I promise." My dad said, I almost forgot that he's even here.

"Okay, but I'm gonna miss you daddy, and you too, Trey." I said while pouting.

"Me too, but as long as you're safe, then it is worth it." Dad said.

Tears were again falling out of my eye sockets and I can't hold it anymore. I broke down and ran to my dad's and Trey's arms. All my life, it's only been the three of us against the world, and now I will move about halfway across the world. I really hope I can make it.

"Now come on, you have to pack, you are leaving tomorrow afternoon. Do you want me to call an omega to help you out?" Trey asked, trying to hide his tears even though I knew it's there. Typical Trey.

"No thank you, I'd rather pack up by myself" I replied him. He just nodded. I pulled away from the hug and kiss both my dad's and Trey's cheeks. "Well I better pack up, I'll see you guys tomorrow morning."

The next thing I know, is that I'm in my room packing up my clothes and stuffs. I laid out an outfit for tomorrow's flight though, a white tank top with a denim jacket and a dark blue skinny jeans, also my black boots doc martens. Although I do know that I cannot longer wear all these modest clothes because there I have to act like an invisible student. I sighed, let's just hope it is worth it. I packed my clothes in a gigantic suitcase and another one for my other stuffs. Not forgetting my box filled with scented candles. I left out many clothes 'cause I figured its pointless I'm going to rarely use them anyways, they have a full wardrobe on what I was supposed to wear in Indonesia.

I finished packing around 9.45 and decided that I need to get some sleep now since I have a big day coming up tomorrow.

'BUZZ! BUZZ'

I groaned. I knew alarm clocks means trouble. Ugh, what time is it!? I stretched out and looked at my clock. OH MY GOD it's 8.30. Shit, I have so much to do. Quickly I ran to my bathroom to shower and do all of my business. Then, I combed my hair and put on a dab of lip gloss and some eyeliner and mascara. I put on the clothes I laid out last night and call an omega via the mind link. Perks of being a werewolf. The omega, whose name is Jeremy took all my box and suitcases downstairs into the living room.

I walked into the dining room and smelled bacon and eggs. I moaned. Dad's cooking are always the best.

"Morning!" I chirped to my dad and of course, Trey.

"Morning princess," Dad replied as he kissed my cheek.

I took put a plate and get myself some food. It was so good.

------------------

The idea of moving halfway across the world didn't come to me until we reached the airport.

The reality came back in and I almost choked for air. I don't wanna leave! I really don't!

"Trisha, come on, you need to board the plane!" Trey said teary eyed. I hugged him and my dad with all my might and cried. I sobbed, choked, hiccuped and I really don't care right now.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much," I croaked out, "I love you."

"We love you too, Trisha. But remember, we are all staring at the same sky." My Dad whispered, as he was also getting teary eyed.

With that I kissed both of their cheeks and walked towards the gate. I didn't dare to look back because I knew if I did then I would never leave.

I get inside my plane and took my seat. I guess this is it, I'm really moving.

This better be worth it.

---------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! This is my very first story and I hope you like it. I have been thinking of this plot for awhile now and so I decided to make it into a story. English is not my first language so excuse my mistakes. I'll probably update once a week or so, so bare with me here.

Lots of love,

A.M.L