Allegiances

Windclan

Leader:
Stormstar A tom with a dark gray pelt and green eyes.

Deputy:
CrowpeltA she-cat with a black pelt and yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Creamleaf– A she-cat with a cream pelt and green eyes.

Warriors:
FrogclawA tom with an orange pelt and blue eyes.
HawktalonA tom with a gray tabby pelt and green eyes.
Grassfoot – A she-cat with a yellow pelt with black spots and blue eyes. Was a kitty pet. Original name: Graci
Birdtail – A she-cat with a tortoiseshell pelt and blue eyes and an usually long tail. Apprentice: Lizardpaw
Bounceheart – A she-cat with a brown pelt and green eyes.
Thrushclaw – A tom with a white pelt and brown eyes. Apprentice: Acornpaw
Deerstrut – A tom with a brown tabby pelt and a white underbelly and blue eyes. Apprentice: Snakepaw
Rabbitear – A tom with a light gray pelt and yellow eyes and usually long ears.
Sunspots – A she-cat with a yellow pelt with white paws and green eyes. Apprentice: Amberpaw
Eagleeye – A tom with a ginger pelt and brown eyes and a stub tail. Apprentice: Raccoonpaw
Scarletnose – A she-cat with a cinnamon pelt and blue eyes.
Barktooth – A tom with a bark brown pelt and yellow eyes.
Honeypelt – A she-cat with a beautiful honey colored pelt and ice blue eyes.
Falconwing – A tom with a gray pelt with white spots, and yellow eyes.

Apprentices:
Raccoonpaw – A tom with a white pelt and brown eyes and a black face.
Lizardpaw – A she-cat with a black tabby pelt and green eyes.
Snakepaw – A tom with a tan pelt and blue eyes. Also missing a claw on the front left foot.
Amberpaw – A she-cat with an amber pelt and yellow eyes.
Acornpaw – A tom with a black gray pelt and hazel eyes.

Queens:
Cinderstripe A she-cat with a dark gray pelt and blue eyes. Mother to Grindkit (a tom with an orange pelt and hazel eyes), Redkit (a tom with a red pelt and blue eyes, and Horsekit ( a she-kit white pelt with orange spots and purple eyes)
Flowerpetal – A she-cat with a yellow pelt and brown eyes. Mother to Cavekit ( a tom with cream pelt and blue eyes) and Gorgekit (a she-kit with a tan pelt with green eyes)
Whiteheart – A she-cat with a brown pelt with white dapples and yellow eyes.
Cherrymoon– A she-cat with an orange pelt and a limp in her back leg and ice blue eyes. Her kits were found in the forest, left from a rogue or loner. Foster mother to Dustkit ( a tom with a cinnamon pelt and brown eyes), Whirlkit ( a tom with a white pelt with brown spots and brown eyes), Cloverkit ( a she-kit with a dark gray pelt and blue eyes), and Rainkit ( a she-kit with a black pelt and one white back paw and green eyes)

Elders:
Soilnose – A tom with a dirty blonde pelt and ice blue eyes.
Hazelpelt – A she-cat with a hazel pelt and green eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thunderclan