Chapter 5 Volume 4

Zack (POV)
I was still pissed and I was about to head out of town.
Cas- Hey, go to the inn.
Zack (telepathy talk)- What for? Can't you see I'm busy?
Cas- Just do it.
Zack (telepathy talk)- Argh fine.
I walk to the inn. I make my way to my room careful not to run into Ruby. I get inside my room and sit on my bed. My body begins to glow white then everything goes black. A few seconds later I'm in the void with Cas. I give him the same look I gave Raven.

Zack- Why did you bring me hereCas- Well seeing that you're giving me right now, it seems as though you're still pretty mad

Cas- Well seeing that you're giving me right now, it seems as though you're still pretty mad. This is good. This means you want to fight something and I'm available. It's a good time to continue your training anyway.
I power up.
Zack- Come at me then.
Cas- I thought you'd never ask.
Cas begins to be surrounded by his blue hellfire. Once it subsided he looked different.

Cas- Shall we begin?Meanwhile in Menagerie Blake (POV)I'm currently walking off the boat docked in Menagerie

Meanwhile in Menagerie
Blake (POV)
I'm currently walking off the boat docked in Menagerie. Sun has tagged along because he's Sun and Elias came along too because he lives here and didn't want to be away from me. I feel bad though because I ran when beacon fell. I ran to get away from Adam.
Blake *mind*- Why Zack? Why did you have to go and die? You said that we'd brings change to the faunas and humans. You'd said that we'd do it together. Now you're gone. Forever. And I'm more scared of Adam than I was before. What am I going to do?
Sun breaks my train of thought.
Sun- Woah.
Elias- Yeah they're a lot of faunas here. You'll get used to it though.
Author: Oh yeah by the way, Elias is 18 now and looks different. He wears the eyepatch to cover up a scar he got during the fall of beacon.

Blake- This is the one place everyone can feel safe

Blake- This is the one place everyone can feel safe. No matter who or what they are.
We began walking through the marketplace.
Sun- Sure is crowded huh.
Elias- Yes. Yes it is.
We exit the marketplace and walk down the road heading to a neighborhood.
Sun- Is it always so cramped?
Elias- Hmm well lets see here. When you try to take an entire species and put them on an island that two thirds desert than yeah it tends to be a little cramped but hey, it's home.
Sun- What?! You guys have that much more space?! Why waste it? A little desert never hurt anyone.
Blake- It's not like the desert in Vacuo Sun. The wildlife here is more dangerous than most of the regions.
Sun- So they give us a terrible island, in the corner of remnant to try and shut us up.
Elias- Basically. Zack always hated that though. He thought it was messed up how they did this to us. He said we deserved better.
Blake- Yeah....he did.
We get to the top of some stairs. The view is amazing. You could see all the houses and the mountains in the distance.
Sun- Woah. It's beautiful.
Elias- I've always liked this view.
Sun- I take it all back. This place looks great. Why would anyone want to leave??
Blake- That's not the point Sun. We asked to be equal. To be treated like everyone else. Instead, we were given an island and told to make do. So we did the best we could. We came together and made a home where any faunas can feel welcome. This island, this town. It'll always be a reminder that we're still not equal. That we're still second class citizens.
Elias comes over and puts my head on his shoulder and I give him a hug.
Sun- Well Hey this guy is feeling pretty at home.
Blake- Thanks Sun. Thanks Eli. (Elias lets go of the hug) Alright time to go home.
Sun- Oh yeah? Which one is it? Can you see it from here?
Blake- Kinda...
Elias- I already know which one.
Sun- Really? Which one?
Elias- The biggest one at the end of the road.
Sun's face goes in pure shock.
Elias- Yeah she's kinda a big deal here.
Blake- C'mon lets go. Eli you'll get to meet my parents.
Elias's face goes pale and his body goes stiff.
Blake- (grabs Elias by the collar and drags him) Oh come on. I'm sure it won't be that bad. My parents will love you. Just like I do.
Elias- Easy for you to say.
Timeskip
We arrive at my house. I was about to knock on the door but I hesitate.
Sun- What is it?
Blake- I um..it's just been...a long time since I've seen my parents.
Sun- Well you came all this way.
I see Elias is a shaking mess.
Blake- Calm down honey. You'll be fine.
I give him a kiss on the lips then bang the door handle. It makes a loud boom and we all step back.
Sun- Gonna be honest that's a little intimidating.
Elias- You're telling me.
The door opens and a my mom steps out.
Blake Mom - Blake?
Blake- Hi mom.
My mom walks up to me and gives me a hug.
Blake Mom- Oh my baby girl.
I return the hug.
A voice echos behind mom.
???- Kali!! Who is it?!
My dad appears in the doorway. He looks at me in shock. He comes up to me and hugs me.
Kali- So who are these two gentlemen you got with you?
Blake- The one on the right is Sun The one on the left is Elias and he's um...my..boyfriend.
Both my parents have a look of shock.
Kali- Well why don't you kids come inside for some tea. It'll get me a chance to get to know the two boys. Especially you (Points at Elias)
Elias- Uh yes ma'am. That sounds lovely.
I chuckle a little and we walk inside the inside the house.
Author: For all who thought team ZEED was done, you thought wrong. They are still apart of this story and they will stay that way. They are crucial. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.