Chapter 15 Volume 4

Meanwhile back in Atlas on the same morning
Weiss (POV)
I was currently in the open space that I had made in my room. I teaching myself how to summon things using my glyphs. I was in the middle of summoning a sword but I was interpreted by my annoying brother.
Whitley- Hello sister.
Weiss- (Sigh) Leave.
Whitley- (sarcastic) How hurtful. And here I am about to offer you a favor. Father is taking me into town to introduce me to some of his business partners. I thought I see if you wanted me to pick you up anything since you're well...stuck here.
Weiss- Are you jealous? Is that it?
Whitley- Whatever do you mean?
Weiss- Is that why you hate me? Are you jealous of my abilities? Of Winter's?
Whitley- Hmmm. No not really. Honestly I find it barbaric. It's beneath people like me. Like father. What can a single huntsman do that an army cannot? That's why we have one. Even if it's run by a fool.
Weiss- I said leave.
Whitley- Fine fine. I've got better things to do. Enjoy your training. However pointless it is.
Whitley leaves but stops outside my doorway and turns back to me.
Whitley- What is your plan anyway. What do hope to accomplish while trapped in your own bedroom?
I summon a glyph on my door and close in his face. I go back to what I was doing.
Weiss *mind*- Zack I promise I'll make you proud by learning this. I swear I'm going to get out of here.
I look at the knight painting in front of me. That's what I want to summon. I create a portal. It starts to spin. Books fall off my shelf and things fall down. My window breaks and I close my eyes and block the glass. My door slams open and Klein comes in.
Klein- Ms Schnee are you alright?!!
I look to him and smile then I look back to the tall knight that I finally summoned.
Weiss- Yes.
The kneels and bows to me.
Weiss- Klein I need a favor.
Klein understands what I'm saying and nods.
Timeskip
Zack (POV)
I'm still in my dragon form and I'm just chillin in Kaz while he walks on all fours. We've been traveling for awhile. Jaune and Ruby have been carrying Qrow in a makeshift stretcher. He's been getting progressively worse as time goes on.
Ruby- Hang on Uncle Qrow.
Qrow- (coughs) Tai...she's not coming....(coughs) Tai...
Jaune- He's getting worse.
Ruby- How much farther?
Nora- We've gotta be close.
Ren- Without the map there is no way of knowing but I feel like we're close to something.
We come across a split in the road. To the right leads to mistral. To the left is another town but it's crossed out.
Nora- Hey Look it says mistral!! We're on the right path!!
Ruby- Does it say how close?!
Ren- No and it looks like the path takes us through the mountains.
Ruby and Jaune but Qrow down and Kaz goes and lays next to him.
Jaune- Guys...I don't know if all of us can make that climb.
Ruby- Ok. What about this place (Points to crosses out town) Kuro... Kuroyuri. Can we get help there?!
Ren- That village was destroyed years ago.
Jaune- But if it takes us around the mountains it's the best bet we've got.
Ren- It will take too long.
Ruby- The town must've had a doctor right? Maybe we can scavenge for medicine.
Jaune- Right.
Ren- You're not going to find anything! We just have to press on!
Zack *mind*- I since a little backstory being at work here. Ren, what happened in your past?
Jaune- Ren why are you acting
Nora- We can split up.
Ruby- Huh?
Nora-Ren and I can cut through the mountains while you, Ruby, and Kaz can take Qrow around through the village.
Jaune- No. We're supposed to stick together and keep each other safe.
Nora- We don't have time for safe. If we make it to mistral we will bring back help. If we don't then at least we'll at least have a better view of the land. Up there we can see if there is somewhere else we can go.
Qrow coughs loudly as if it was a sign.
Jaune- Ok. (Gives Ren a hug) Just take care of each other.
Nora- We always have.
Nora and Ren split to the right path leaving the rest of us. Ruby and Jaune grab the stretcher. Kaz gets up and we start our way to Kuroyuri.
Ruby- There gonna be fine Jaune.
Jaune- You don't know that.
We keep walking and I notice big freakin hooves prints in the ground.
Cas- Something is coming and whatever it is, it's huge.
Zack (telepathic talk)- Yeah I know. Shit this gonna be a good fight.
Author: End of chapter. Sorry if it was kinda short but we are getting closer to the end of this volume so there is that to look forward to. See y'all in the next chapter.