Chapter 13 Volume 4

Meanwhile in Menagerie on the same night
Blake (POV)
It's been a couple days since we've been home. Dad and mom really like Elias. Elias and I are currently outside of dad's office. We hear footsteps coming towards us. It was mom.
Kali- You know you kids can always go in and say hi.
Blake- I don't want to bother him.
Kali- A father is never to busy for his daughter and future son in law.
Blake- Not all of my friends would agree with you on that.
Mom comes up and kisses me on the cheek.
Kali- Here.
Home hands me a tea set.
Blake- What?
Mom begins to walk away.
Blake- Where are you going?
Kali- You've never been really talkative but that other boy loves to run his mouth. I wanna hear more of the adventures of team RWBY and team ZEED.
Mom walks away.
Elias- Oh boy. Do me and the boys have some adventures.
Blake- Tell me about.
We hear dad inside.
Ghira- Kali is that you?
I begin to get nervous and shake. Elias puts his hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I shoot him a smile and we walk inside.
Blake- Uh hey dad.
Elias- Hello Ghira.
Ghira- Blake and Elias. What a pleasant surprise.
Blake- I uh
Ghira- Please come sit.
We walk over to the couches and table. I set the the tea set tray on the table and sit down next to Elias. Dad sits in a chair to the left of us.
Blake- We don't want to keep you if you're
Ghira- Nonsense nonsense. I've been cooped up here all day.
Dad pours us some tea. He puts sugar in mine.
Ghira- You still take sugar right?
Blake- Actually....yeah.
Ghira- Oh sorry.
Blake- No no no no. It's fine.
Ghira- Well here take this one.
Blake- No really. It's no big deal.
Ghira- You sure?
Blake- Positive.
Ghira- Old habits I suppose.
I drink and I burn my mouth.
Ghira- Might want to let it cool.
Blake- Right.
Ghira- So, is it warm in vale?
Blake- Huh?
Ghira- It just doesn't seem like your outfit doesn't cover very much.
I look down and cover myself up with my arms. Blake- It covers plenty.
I look at dad to see he's looking at Elias. I look at Elias to see he's looking straight ahead at the wall. He was also red in the face. He was also shaking his head no slightly. I chuckle a little and look back at dad.
Ghira- I mean a little more armor might help don't you think?
Blake- I'm fine. I don't need armor. I can look after myself and I have Elias to watch my back.
Ghira- I.. (sigh) I know you can. I'm sorry.
Blake- Why?
Ghira- Hmm?
Blake- Why would you say that?
Elias wraps his arm around me and dad comes next to me.
Ghira- Sweetheart what's wrong? What did I say.
Blake- I can you still love me after what I did?
I start to cry.
Elias *mind*- Wait what?
Ghira- Blake. Your mother and I will always
love you.
Blake- You were right! I shouted at you and yelled at you. But you were right. I called you cowards.
Ghira- It's ok. I should've left the whitefang with you and mom. I should've listened to you and I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.
Ghira- Blake, it's fine. We never held anything against you and I never feared you would fail. The only thing I ever feared is that you would fall down path and I'm so proud to see you haven't.
Blake- But I did. I was
Ghira- And you pulled yourself out. You came back. There aren't many who possess that kind of strength and even fewer who have the courage to face their demons again. Vale, mountain Glenn, beacon. You confronted the whitefang time after time.
Blake- But I didn't do it alone.
Ghira- No you didn't. Which is why I wanted to ask you why did you leave Vale? Why did you leave your friends behind?
Blake- I
We hear a something break and a scream. We all turn around to see Sun face first on a broken door.
Blake- Sun!
Sun gets up.
Sun- Woah! This isn't the bathroom! I'll just get going!! Sorry to interrupt this tender family moment heh heh!
I hear Elias unsheathe his claws.
Ghira- I really don't like you.
I get and drag Sun outside. Elias follows me.
Blake- Argh (slaps sun) No concept of privacy. (Slaps sun again) No respect for personal space.
Elias then decks him in the face and Sun falls down.
Sun- Ow! Okay I'm sorry!! Ow!!
He gets up.
Blake- Ugh!!
I turn away and start walking away.
Sun- Look I promise it was important. I needed to find you so I could talk to you.
I turn to face him.
Blake- (angry) What Sun! What could be so important?!
Sun- I was talking to your mom and she said something weird about the whitefang.
Blake- I'm stopping you right there.
Sun- But
Blake- I told you. I'm not here to fight the whitefang. I'm not here to fight anyone. I'm here to rest, to figure things out, and to see my family.
Sun- Your mom said whitefang members don't wear masks in Menagerie but I at market yesterday. I even got a picture.
Blake- Sun!
Sun brings out his scroll.
Sun- Look I'm trying to help!
I toss his scroll away.
Blake- I don't want your help!
We here a girl grunt in the woods. We all slowly turn to see what it was. I notice a girl in a mask. She jumps from the tree she was hiding in
Sun- A freaking ninja?!
Blake- A spy!
Elias and I hop over the railing and chase after her. We hop from tree to tree. Eventually we were running her down on rooftops. She stops and her black skin turns to a normal color. She points her sword at us. She extends her sword into a whip and hits a pipe that released steam. We just walk right through it.
Blake- Why are you watching me? Sun appears behind her and she tries to whip him. I run up and kick the scroll out of her hand. Sun pins her to the ground. She headbutts Sun and runs after me. Elias tackles her to the ground and I go after the scroll. I grab the scroll and turn around. The girl knocked Elias off and got up. Her mask shattered and she pointed her sword at me.
Blake- Ilia.
SE- Wait, you in her?
She whips Elias. Elias tried to block it with his claws but the whip broke his claws and it electrocuted him.
Elias- Argh!!!
Blake- Eli!!
Ilia- Give it to me.
Blake- No.
Ilia's skin changes to green.
Ilia- You shouldn't have come back. She strikes another pipe and steam sprays in our direction. When it cleared, she was nowhere to be found.
Blake- Eli!!!
He was still on the ground and he wasn't moving. I run to him to check on him.
Blake- Please no. Not you too.
He coughs and starts breathing.
Blake- Hold on Elias. Just hold on.
Timeskip
I brought him back home to my room. I was watching over him when he awoke.
Blake- You're ok!
Elias- Of course I am.
He sits up.
Elias- So that was another of your whitefang friends huh.
Blake- It's not like that.
Elias- Why didn't you tell me that you were with the fang?
Blake- I was afraid. I was afraid that if I told you, you wouldn't love me anymore. Are you mad? Are you going to leave?
Elias- I'm not mad and I'm not going to leave. Just no more secrets between us. Deal?
Blake- Deal.
I kiss him and he kiss me back. I do it again and he does the same. In minutes we were making out. I climb on his lap and push him down. I give him a lustful smile. The rest of the night was filled with nothing but passion and love making.
Author: That's the end of this chapter. More depth to the story and Elias got some. Good for him. See y'all in the next chapter.