Chapter 11 Volume 4

Meanwhile during the fight
Weiss (POV)
I was in my room sitting on my bed while father was yelling at me.
Father- Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. Do you have any idea what your stunt cost us?
Weiss- I
Father- And don't think I'm just talking about lien here! Our reputation. Our...our....
He puts his hand on his head and sighs.
Weiss- I want to leave.
Father- I beg your pardon?
Weiss- I said I want to leave. I don't want to stay here anymore. I don't want to stay in atlas anymore.
Father- Young lady I don't give a damn about what you want. This isn't about you. This is about the Schnee family name and your apparent insistence on dragging it through the mud.
I get up and get in his face.
Weiss- I have done nothing but fight to uphold the honor of MY family name. A name that you married into.
He slaps me hard across the face.
Father- This behavior of yours is incredibly disappointing. You couldn't possibly understand the lengths I've gone to in order to keep this family where it is. You think running off like your sister is going to make the Schnee name stronger you're wrong. Siding with her only divides us.
Weiss- I'm not siding with anyone. I doing what I feel is right and that does include me wasting my time up here with the these clueless people in atlas. The Schnee family legacy isn't yours to lead. It's mine and I'll do it as a huntress.
Father walks to my door.
Father- No you won't. You're not leaving atlas. You're not to leave the manor grounds unless I specifically allow it. You are going to remain here. Out of sight and out of trouble until you and I come to an agreement on your future.
Weiss- What?!
Father- Your presupposition that you can simply have whatever it is that you want is clear sign of our failure as parents but from now on I'll be giving you the full attention that you require. Starting by keeping you where I can see you.
Weiss- You can't just keep me from leaving!
Father- I can and the staff here will make sure of it.
Weiss- So now I'm just your prisoner?!
Father- You are my daughter. You are a child and children are grounded when they misbehave.
Weiss- This is only going to make things worse father. People will ask questions. They'll want to know why the heiresses of the Schnee dust company is suddenly nowhere to be found.
Father- Which is why you are no longer the heiresses to the Schnee dust company.
I make a face of shock.
Weiss- Excuse me?
Father- Clearly the trauma you endured during the fall of beacon was too much for you. Which is why you've generously revoked your claim to the company and it's earnings and passed them on to your brother Whitley. It's time to wake up and face reality.
Father leaves and I go to the door to see Whitley slowly walking away.
Weiss- Whitley!
Whitley- Yes sister?
Weiss- Did you know about this?
Whitley- About what?
Weiss- You never liked Winter. You never liked me but you've been nothing but supportive since the moment I came back.
Whitley- If being nice to my big sister is some sort of crime, then I guess I'm guilty.
Weiss- You wanted this to happen.
He gets in my face
Whitley- It's foolish not to do as father asks.
Weiss- I can't believe you.
Whitley- Don't worry Weiss. The Schnee family name is in good hands.
He turns around and walks away. I go back into my room, lay on my bed and cry. I hear bullheads fly off in the distance. That's when I get an idea. I close my blinds and move my bed and dresser. I go over to my closed case and open it up to see my rapier.
Weiss *mind*- Time to get to training.
Author: Chapter over. I know it was a short one. I'm sorry about that. The next chapter will be longer.