Chapter 7 Volume 4

Elias (POV)
Blake a I leave her house and began our walk to my home.
Blake- My parents really seemed to like you.
Elias- Yeah especially your dad. He might have broken my back had I not tapped out. And what's with the son in law stuff?
Blake- He see's you as a future son in law. Basically he's given you permission to marry me.
Elias- But it hasn't even been a year since we started dating. It's not like I don't want to marry you eventually but don't you think it's to soon to even be talking about this.
Blake- There is no rush. We have plenty of time and we have our whole lives ahead of us. Let's just enjoy.
Blake whispers in my ear.
Blake- (whispers) But for the record, I wouldn't mind being called Mrs. Stone.
She leans back and winks at me and continues walking ahead of me.
Timeskip
We were close to my home.
Elias- Ok so my home isn't as big as your gigantic palace but it's big for my standards.
Blake- My home isn't that gigantic. It's large I'll give it that but not gigantic.
I see my house coming up behind some trees. I stop which causes Blake to stop.
Blake- What's wrong?
Elias- This way.
We make a left down a little dirt path and my home comes into full view

Elias- Welcome to casa de Stone.
Blake- It's beautiful and so open.
Elias- Yeah. Let's go.
We walk around the pool and enter the living space.
Elias- Mom!! Dad!! I'm home!!
I could hear running upstairs. My mom comes down the stares and tackle hugs me.
Mom- Oh my sweet baby boy you're safe. I was so worried when we heard beacon had fallen. We thought the worst had happened to you.
Elias- I'm ok mom. Can you get of me please I'd like to meet someone.
Mom- Sure thing honey.
She gets up off of me and I get up.
Mom- You look so much more mature. A very handsome young man indeed. What happened to your face dear?
Elias- Long story. Tell you later but first I'd like you to meet Blake. Mom turns to Blake.
Mom- Well hello there Miss Blake. Aren't you beautiful. (Shakes Blake's hand)
Blake- Hello Mrs. Stone. I'm Blake Belladonna. Elias's girlfriend.
Mom's face is in shock.
Mom- Did you say belladonna? As in the daughter of chieftain belladonna.
Blake- Yes ma'am
Mom squeals in excitement.
Mom- I'm so happy for you two. How'd you two meet?
Elias- I will tell over dinner at the belladonna residence. Ghira has invited the family for dinner.
Mom- Shut up! No way.
Elias- Yes way.
Mom- Oh I got to get ready. (Turns to Blake) It was nice meeting you Blake. Please call me Spirit.
Elias- Hey Mom, where are the others?
Spirit- They went out shopping. They should be back in a couple minutes.
Elias- Oh ok. Blake and I are gonna head to my room.
Spirit- Ok you kids have fun.
Elias- Mom!!
I take Blake upstairs and into my room.

Elias- Mom!!I take Blake upstairs and into my room

Blake- Wow this is a nice room.
Elias- It's not much but it is what it is.
Blake (POV)
We sit in Elias's bed and make small talk. That is until we hear a bunch of footsteps coming up the stairs and to the bedroom door. The door opens and three people come barreling in.
The girl tackle hugs Elias.
???- I missed you so much little bro.
??? 2- Same here little brother.
The girl stops hugging Elias and looks at me.
???- Who are you?
Blake- I'm Blake Belladonna. Elias's girlfriend.
All three of them look in shock.
Elias- Yep that's the same look mom made.
The tallest of three speaks.
??? 3 Woohoo that's my boy!! That's my son!!
And the chiefs daughter too?! That's my dude!
??? 1- Hello I'm Twilight. Elias's older sister.

 Elias's older sister

???- Sup. I'm Xerxes. Elias's older brother

 Elias's older brother

???- And I'm Asher. These threes father. It's nice to meet you miss belladonna.

 It's nice to meet you miss belladonna

Blake- Call me Blake.
Elias- Guys better freshen up some cause we're going to the belladonna residence for dinner.
All three of them rush out of my to get ready.
Elias- Now where were we.
Blake- I think you were at the part were you make out with me.
Elias- Yep I remember.
Blake and made out right then and there.
Timeskip
We were in the middle dinner and I was recalling the story of why I wear an eyepatch now. I had already told them about my team and all my friends so they know who they are.
Elias- So there I was back to back with Ethan. We had grim and whitefang all around us. Ethan used his electricity semblance to stun the enemies. I used my gale force wall tornado attack to blow them all away. Most of them were unconscious while the grim died. I had my back towards a fallen whitefang solider. Now he must've had great acting skills because he got up and snuck behind me. He turned me around and sliced my face knocking me to the ground. The blade started at my upper right cheek and went right over my right eye. So I held my hand up to my bleeding face and I turned around and got the soldier in the gut with my left war claw. I escaped soon after with the others.
Sun- Woah. That's was so cool.
Spirit- That Zack fellow must've done pretty well in holding off the attack for as long as you did. How is your team doing?
Elias- They all went home to their families. Zack however..,
Blake holds my hand in support.
Elias- He Uh.. he didn't make it. I'll just leave it at that.
Spirit- I'm so sorry sweetheart.
Elias- It's ok mom.
The mood got better and the rest ofnight was filled with laughter and stories. It was a good night.
Author: So Blake and Elias families got to meet. Yay!! Good for Elias and Blake. They're a really good couple.