Chapter 1

Please pay attention to the text writen above the actual story as it will indicate whose perspective we are going to be witnessing.
____________
The Green-eyed Man And His First Love

Standing before you is a tall man, his green hair that shines under the sun, with his emerald eyes that compliments the look, many people say his chiseled features make him look like a God, chiseled down to his neck, and down to his body.

That's what they said.

I don't really believe it. I mean, I'm flattered, but is that what they only see in me? Just a hot guy? Am I even good-looking to begin with?

Completing my overall look is an army green shirt with combat pants that make it seem like I am a soldier coming back from war,

Indeed I am. My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I am a captain in the special forces reserves.

Running through my hair was the cold wind's silent breeze as I subconsciously look into the bright sun with my mouth parted slightly, doing nothing but sigh in disappointment,

Not knowing why, I shook my head as I walked through the streets, cars of different colors pass by, people of all ages walk in peace, I wonder, where are they going?

Some might be heading towards malls, some might be walking to their homes, and children might be going to schools.

"Midoriya, pull the trigger right now!"

I did as he said, and the bullet ejected itself from the rifle's barrel, killing a person in the process.

I let out a breath softly as I brushed my thoughts off, I honestly have nowhere to go.

Where should I go? Would anything happen if I go somewhere? Where should I go? Would it be worth it if I have somewhere to go to?

Ah, I have to stop thinking about that. I am a lonely man, I have no one to talk to, and no one to go to. It is a sad thing being lonely, isn't it? Although that may be true, I do not see anything wrong with being lonely, I guess I have gotten used to that life. Of course I feel envious for the others, as they do have their loved ones to go to, and I have none. I have been born unlucky, haven't I? I wonder how having a loved one feels like, I wonder how it feels like to have someone to talk to. Those things must be great.

I kept pondering about it until my whole body came in contact into something, I shrieked in pain and fell to the ground.

I didn't notice the large object infront of me until now, how far have I walked? I do not know.

It took me seconds to get back on my feet as my green eyes placed itself onto the object that I made contact with. Standing in front of me is a wall, a bright blue wall, "Is this really necessary?" I mutter under my breath as I made sure no one notices by quickly looking around the area,

Unfortunately,

"Are you okay?" A voice with a cool tone asked, there was concern hinted in that voice specifically.

I turned to my right and saw a woman sitting on a wooden bench, her worried eyes locked with mine, I could have sworn she was staring right into my soul.

What a beauty.

The young woman's appearance resembles that of a Goddess, her eyes are similar to the mesmerizing gemstone 'Tiger's eye', her seemingly soft brown hair flowing down to her slim shoulders, a maroon ribbon wrapped around her neck, and under that is a red sweater that covered her body, her facial features are so gorgeous that I could not believe that she is real. Her beauty is not something you would normally see in a day to day basis. One could say, it is a once-in-a-lifetime encounter.