Chapter four

Lauren's POV
"Oh I just wanted you to come over you know" Lauren said. "He just dropped me off sis" Reign said. Lauren couldn't believe it. Nipsey was the guy at the party and the guy she had a slight crush on. It's different for a playa to catch feelings. When Nipsey walked away she seen he had a blue bandana sticking out his back pocket. "What's up" Reign said.  

" I mean you been a lil off lately just wanted to know what's the problem" Lauren said. "It ain't a problem, don't get me wrong you are my best friend and I love you, I just don't like you being a playa" Reign said. "That ain't yo problem though" Lauren said. "I ain't say it was to be real with you just tryna help you"Reign said. "Girl is this bout Royal" Lauren said. "Nah what you did to Royal was foul but you know it's whatever" Reign said. Lauren just paused. What she did to Royal was wrong but I mean what did she expect. Grayson knocked on the door and was holding his son. Gray was wearing a black tank top with dark blue jeans.  (down below)

"My bad for disturbing you just wanna give you this back" Gray said handing her a necklace

"My bad for disturbing you just wanna give you this back" Gray said handing her a necklace. "Where did you find it" Lauren said happily. "Went through some stuff and found it" Grayson said. "Listen Lauren, I wanna be with you but I know feelings aren't mutual. You don't like me and from the looks of things the other night at the party you liked ole boy. What I'm tryna say is I think I gotta get over you so don't worry if you don't get a text" Gray said being honest. "I mean I guess" Lauren said.

Grayson walked away and drove off. Lauren realized that might be the last time she would speak to him and she didn't really care a lot. I mean he was like a boy best friend, he was there for comfort. Nipsey came back to pick up Reign and again Lauren was by herself. So what does she do with her spare time, she cooks. She try's new recipes and spices them up to her tastes. She cooked some steak fajitas seasoned to perfection. She knew her mama and would love to see this.