Chapter thirty

1ok-11k special also Happy birthday to Nipsey Rip💙💙💙

Marcus POV
I ain't know this girl like that fr. Grayson told me he needed some done an as his big brother i felt like this my job. I'll always protect him. Me and Lamar go way back though. See he used to be a Blood before he decided to start his own shit. It's Purple all round this bitch.

I think her name Lauren or some like that. She's pretty but not my type. I noticed she looked pregnant. Not making any assumptions but you know. Was it Graysons? Or that other dude he was telling me bout. I'm never around much to notice anything because i stay low. I already knew where this was because of well Alana. I loved my sister to death but she ain't have to fuck with that dude.

That day Alana went to the ally she always did to see Ray. Ray ain't never pop around in the open to much. He kinda just sat back. Grayson hated him. I did too. I wanted to beat his ass but why. To put Alana in more danger than she already was.

Grayson still holds that grudge to this day. Can't nobody tell him differently. Lauren ain't the only reason i popped up. I wanted to see my nephew. I heard why Lamar did. I wanted to kill his ass on the spot too but I know Grayson gotta better plan. Man young but he know how to get back at a bitch. We just different when it comes to pain.

I deal and move on he like to dwell on it and go over it in his mind and just continue it for days, months, even years. It's not healthy but dude always come up with some good points.

Anyway, I snuck Lauren out to the car i drove and i went straight to Grayson. I should've see this coming. Lamar already had watch on this girl. Guys were swarming the whole building. Grayson stood at the top with a rifle. Then the unexpected happened. Nipsey and the Crips pulled up. At this point it's a lot of Blue and Red and about half as many Purples.

  "Well well well if it ain't Lamar Davis" Grayson said. "Yo bitch ass finally decided to make a move i see" Lamar said. Grayson just laughed. "You really think i give a fuck bout killing you or yo baby mama" Lamar said walking towards Gray. "Step the fuck back dawg" Marcus said. I walked around to him standing in front making sure to let him know wassup.

"Aww you got lil brother out here thinking he bad standing at what 5'7 180 pounds" Lamar said. "Nah try 6'5 220" Marcus said. I workout a lot and got a lot of muscle on me, dude really tried me. Lame like 6'2 on a good day man.

"So let's make a deal, you tell Nipsey who the twins father really is and i'll be on my way" Lamar said. "The fuck you talking bout" Nipsey said. "oh just the fact yo girl pregnant with somebody else babies" Lamar said laughing.

Lauren's POV
  How did he know? I don't even know if it's Grayson or Nipsey's baby much less babies. "Tf you mean "twins". Lauren said. "You playing dumb girl" Lamar said tapping his gun. "Look man leave dawg for you leave with a bullet between yo eyes" Grayson said. "Bet but Nipsey just know you ain't the only one Lauren calling Daddy" Lamar said walking off signaling for his gang to follow.