Chapter twelve

Lauren's POV
Gunshots and arguing rang throughout the house. I didn't know what to say more do. Soon it all stopped. Some dude started banging on the door and I didn't know who it was. The door opened slowly. They walked in and stopped. "Lauren, come out" Nipsey said. I didn't move and held Carlos mouth shut. "Come on baby Grayson gone be fine" Nipsey said.

Carlos ran out and I tried to grab him but I couldn't reach him. Nipsey told Carlos to go upstairs. And Carlos didn't listen. "Daddy told me not to trust a stranger" Carlos said. Next thing I know I see a familiar face walking down the stairs. It was Royal. My ex which is also Reigns brother. Reign soon followed him and they all stood together. A few guards dragged Grayson down and set him on the pool table.

He was barely breathing and bleeding. "This man ain't no good for you, and Reign not even my girl I'm just tryna get closer to you. Seen Reign wants Grayson and I want you" Nipsey said. "I don't really care" Lauren said. "Just give me a chance, rep the blue cuz we men and leave the bloods for ya friends" Nip said.

Grayson dropped to the floor and hugged Carlos. "Don't leave me daddy" Carlos said. "Grayson, the Army called and said they need you" Reign said. Reign handed Gray the phone and he sighed. "I'll be there soon" he said. He grabbed Carlos and my hand and Nip said "leave Lauren here". Gray sighed and kissed me. "Don't leave me please, I love you and I'll put that gang shit aside, just for you-" Grayson began to say but I cut him off.

"Grayson things just getting out of hand I think you should protect yourself and Carlos and let me go. The past is gone follow me I can't change it" Lauren said. "But we can fight for our future" Gray said crying. "No, Grayson I'm sorry it's better that way because Royal is a stone you can't move" Lauren said. And with that Grayson walked away. "I love you" Lauren said. "Nah you don't because you can't let me love you" Grayson said leaving.