Chapter twenty-one

Lauren's POV
I went to the bathroom to take this pregnancy test. I wasn't really sure about it but at the same time I wanted to take it. The only thing I'm nervous about is that it could be Gray's. Not saying I don't want it but I want to focus on Nipsey. Nipsey has made a change. He doesn't really gang bang any more. He changing for me. I took the test and sat it on the counter. About 5 minutes later I read the test. It said positive! I was so excited right now. But I needed to tell Nipsey because I was excited. Only problem like I said it could be Grayson's. So I went to my doctor and we figured all the stuff out and according to the dates Grayson only got a 15% of being the baby father. That's good odds. Although we would make a cute baby. Anyway back to our regularly scheduled program. I wanted to make it special when I show him I'm pregnant. So I was going to set up a little date night. Speaking of he's calling. "Hey babygirl where you at" Nipsey said. "Well I left the house earlier had some to do, I told you what and where but you was sleep" Lauren said. "Mhmm come home and get ready I'm taking you somewhere special tonight" Nip said. "Where" Lauren said curious. "Don't worry I got ya" Nipsey said laughing.

Thank you all for 2,000 views and all the likes. It means a lot. Wanna play a role in the book? Comment down below and I will pick at random❤️💙