Chapter fifteen

Grayson's POV
I walked away and went to pay for my things. I heard Lauren running behind me. She grabbed my shoulder and I turned around. "Just let me talk Gray it's been a year" Lauren said. "Man it aint nothing to say" Gray said smacking his lips. "It is you haven't even texted me for a year" Lauren said. "You want me to text you, girl I'm not like the people you cheated on me with. I'm not Nipsey and damn sholl ain't Royal" Gray said.

Lauren just hung her head down. "How is the little guy" Lauren said softly. "He's good" Grayson said. I couldn't contain myself. I still loved this women man . I leaned down picking her up by her waist. She didn't fight she just let it happen. I kissed her slowly oh how I missed those soft lips. Our lips parted slowly as I looked into her eyes. "I love you I still do, but you won't even love me" Grayson said setting her down.

I walked towards the register to pay for my stuff. I felt Lauren's eyes staring at me. It was something I missed. I wish I could just take her home and well thats for me to know. I got in my car and headed home. I just need to see my lil boy. He always makes me happy. He just got that vibe.

Lauren's POV
Grayson's kiss was something I wanted. I missed it. Nipseys just wasn't the same. He really made me happy. I can't get back with him though. I'd just break his heart again and again. I guess the playa side never will leave me.