Chapter twenty-seven

Lamar is shown above

Lauren's POV
Why the fuck am I in this mess? Why I messed around with thugs? I would've never been in this mess. It's my fault. But that's not important right now. My baby is important. This child is innocent. "Nie I see why them boys fight over you" Lamar said.  "You a beautiful girl baby, but yo boyfriend got some issues we need to settle" Lamar said. "Look just don't hurt my baby." Lauren said. "That all depends on your man" Lamar said. I was scared. Not for me but for my baby.

"Do you know where you are sweetheart" Lamar said caressing my cheek. "No, not really sure" Lauren said. "You're where Alana was killed, Nipsey doesn't know this spot. He's gonna need Grayson to find it" Lamar said putting his foot in a chair in front of me. "And by the looks of things, Gray could care less about this whole situation" Lamar said laughing. "He's coming don't think he won't" Lauren said. "You really think that" Lamar said walking closer to me. He grabbed my neck slightly and squeezed.

"You better hope so" Lamar said. He let go and walked out of the room. I really don't know if Grayson is gonna come. He pretty much hates me at this point but he made a promise. He told me no matter what he'd always be here. And i know he wouldn't lie to me. He was an honest person and I think he knows he couldn't lie to me.

Grayson's POV
I made a promise to Lauren I would forever be there for her. But she said "I love you" and that ain't work either. I'm becoming heartless. Nipsey thinks he can just run up in this bitch and act like I'm his puppet. I don't work on his command. Alexis was going to get a DNA test later to see whether Elise is mine or not. I really don't think she it but you know. I could be wrong. Carlos has yet to wake up.

They said he might not make it. I'm not gone be able to handle myself without him. That's my lil rock. "So are you gone help" Nipsey said. "Do you think I move on your command? Do you think shit gone go your way all the time? You got her! You got what you wanted. Leave me the hell alone. Deal with yo own problems. I ain't see you around when my son got shot. But you can make drug deals go bad. And expect me to forgive you right away." Grayson said with all emotions flowing in his head. "Look dawg I get it, but that's what happens when you get involved in a gang" Nipsey said.

"Don't get smart with me mf" Grayson said. "I ain't got time for this, I have a wife to find. Maybe you mad cuz you lost wife material" Nipsey said. "You tryna get me outta character. Very funny playboy have fun" Grayson said. "One mill if you help" Nipsey said. "Two, take it or leave it" Grayson said. "Fine" Nipsey said. We shook hands on the deal. Crazy how money can make you say and do things. But aye maybe when I find Lauren I can tell her about my baby in her. Ain't no way it's Nips. Just saying.