Chapter three

Grayson👆(Image with green eyes😂)
Lauren's POV
Grayson walked over to Lauren and grabbed her by her waist. She jumped not realizing who it was. She pushed him off her and told him to stay away. He put his hand on her face as she let out a tear. She fell into his arms and they walked out the party. He took her home and she asked him to stay. "Can you stay tonight, I really don't wanna be alone". Grayson said no words just walked in her bedroom. They both laid down and she cried in his arms all night.

He just rubbed her back. She eventually fell asleep. He woke up early that morning and took a shower. He still had clothes at her house. He ran her a bubble bath and woke her up. He gently woke her up. Lauren woke up and smiled. She got in the bath and stayed for a long time she got out and got dressed in some light blue jeans, a red Nike shirt and Air Force ones. Gray told Lauren to go get breakfast with him. So he took her out to eat and shop and to be honest Lauren was happy. "Thank you Gray" she said. "No problem just don't wanna see my baby cry" he said.

She thought what he did was very sweet but she couldn't get her mind off of the guy she saw last night. He was just so fine. "He blessed my eyes" Lauren thought to herself. Gray took her back home and said he had to go pick up his son. Yes Grayson has a son. It was a mess up from a one night stand. Gray said just because he wasn't ready for the baby doesn't mean he would be a terrible father. Lauren agreed for him to leave and she called Reign. Reign answered.
"Hello" she said "Hey Reign, we need to talk" Lauren said. "I'll be there soon" Reign said. Reign shortly arrived with some guy. It was the guy I saw at the party! But why is he with Reign? How did he know about the party? Was this a set up? "Hey Lauren, this is Nipsey, Nipsey this is Lauren my bestfriend" Reign said.