Chapter twenty-six

Nipsey's POV
I didn't want to bother Lauren so I left her sleeping. I jumped in my car and decided to go see Grayson. If we were gonna find the Vipers we needed to come together. Which sickened me a little. I don't like Bloods but I hate the Vipers on another level. The head leader Lamar Jones is responsible for many deaths. And it's hard to find him but not his members. As I was driving I just had this bad feeling that I should turn around but I didn't. I kept going. I parked at the hospital and asked the lady where Carlos's room was. She pointed me to a hallway and I started towards it.

Alexis was coming out and pushed me in a corner. "The hell are you doing here" Alexis whispered. "I need to talk to Grayson" Nip said. "You can't he's got people looking for you, he might kill you" Alexis said. "Just calm him down" Nipsey said. "I can't he doesn't want to talk to me" Alexis said. "Lexis talk to him girl" Nipsey said. "After all he is your boyfriend" Nip continued as he rolled his eyes.  "Look Nip I know you mad cuz Im going with a Blood but I'm still your sister" Alexis said.

"Yea but does he know yo brother a Crip" Nipsey said. "No" Alexis said hanging her head. Alexis walked away and told me to follow. "Grayson come here" Alexis said. "For" Gray said. I just appeared around the corner and Grayson jumped up and started running towards me. Ari jumped up real quick and held his hands. "Please don't do this Gray not in front of my baby boy"Ari said. "Get the fuck out her man before I kill yo ass" Gray said. "Look man I had nothing to do with this, it's the Vipers" Nipsey said.

"Lamar man he did this to ya boy" Nipsey said continued. "He only come when drug deals go bad" Grayson said. "It's still yo mfn fault dawg" Gray continued. "How many people you gone take from my family man, do you enjoy it, and Alexis tf you doing with this man" Grayson said as he wiped a tear. "I'm sorry man but we gotta find this man, he tryna hurt Lauren" Nipsey said. "Tf that gotta do with me" Grayson said. "I know you still love her" Nip said. "But that love ain't last nie did it, I mean she is pregnant with "your" baby" Grayson said.

"Look man just cause you can't have her don't mean you can't help her" Nipsey said. "You remember when you tried to kill me, and now you got my son shot. Do you really think I give a fuck bout you or your problems" Grayson said. I just hung my head. "Protect my brother or it's no more us" Alexis said. "Shit bye" Grayson said. "Really" Alexis said. "Yes did I stutter" Gray said. "Done with y'all bye shit" Gray continued as he sat by his son. I got a phone call from Lamar. "Hello" Nipsey said. I put the phone on speaker so Gray could hear. "I told you not to tell Grayson but you don't listen. Thats why I've taken Lauren maybe you'll listen from now on." Lamar said. "BABYYYYY" Lauren screamed. "GRAYSON HELP HIM PLEASE" Lauren continued.

Grayson's POV
Ari whispered in my ear "do if for me baby boy". I guess I had to do some. But I could fuckin care less. I mean I love her but this benefits Nip as well. "Grayson put your fuckin pride away gheesh" Nipsey said. And well that pissed me off. How tf you gone tell me that when you just got my son shot. I don't even know if I should help at this point.