Chapter thirteen

Grayson's POV
Man it is what it is. I love Lauren but I ain't finna be played. At this point bruh I still love her but my son come first. Finna go smoke a blunt after I take Carlos to Ari house. I was just sitting there smoking and drinking which I haven't done since I met Lauren and this girl walks over to me. Didn't get a name or nothing but I mean we in the club. I'm over here hurt while Lauren probably sucking dude dick man. Bet cause two can play at that game. That pretty girl that walked past me finna get some tonight.
*30 mins later*
"You gone stay a lil longer daddy" the girl said. "Tf you calling me that for you a hit and go girl and I made sure I wore some this time fuck you mean ain't catching me slipping" Gray said. With that I took my drunk ass out the club and went to my car. I was just to high to do anything. I got in my car and just locked the doors. "Maybe I'll just drive around a bit" Gray thought to himself.

Lauren's POV
At this point I'm laid in my bed tossing and turning. Royal is back and i don't even know what to say. I can't believe what I just did to Gray like that probably hurt. I miss him and Carlos. But I don't want to hurt him.

Gray ain't sensitive towards a lot of people but he is protective of me and well he was of his sister. Alana was his sister. She was just like me, a bad player and didn't care. He got her to change but it was too late. A crip killed her because well that's who she was messing with. Gray been a blood ever since.

Nipsey walked in shirtless. I mean he kinda is my type- a thug. Grayson wasn't built to be a thug. He was built to be loyal. I love that about him but I'm not good enough for him. "Wassup girl" Nipsey said. "Nothing" Lauren said. I need some to get my mind off Gray and I know what can do it but it can't at the same time. Because girl when I tell you he know what he be doing, he know what he be doing. But at least give it a try right. "Nip let's take a shower I need one" Lauren said. "Say less" Nip said taking his clothes off.