Chapter sixteen

Lauren's POV
I got home and started cooking lunch. I was making chicken Alfredo. Nipsey walked in the kitchen gripping my waist kissing my neck. "What you cooking good baby" Nip said. "Chicken Alfredo" Lauren said. "Bet sounds good" Nip said. "Reign wants to go get her hair done with you" Nipsey said walking away. "Sure" Lauren said.

Truth is I still don't like Reign but I needed my hair done so. Me and Reign were headed to the hair salon and I seen Ari. "Hi Ari" Lauren said. "Hello Lauren" Ari said. Ari just finished and was leaving. "Tell Carlos and Grayson I said hello please" Lauren said. "I gotcha" Ari said. "You still on Graysons neck how you think Nipsey will feel about it" Reign said. "Relax I just spoke" Lauren said.

Hours later we were leaving and somehow I saw Grayson. He was going in a barber shop with Carlos. Carlos turned around and saw me. "Hey Lauren" Carlos screamed. Grayson looked like he didn't want to be bothered so I just waved back. We came home and I was going to my room to put my stuff down and I heard a female talking in my room. The hell this ain't right.

I opened the door and I wasn't surprised to see Nipsey and some other female. "We just talking Lauren" Nip said. "Talking with the door closed" Lauren said pissed off. "That's fine have the hoe" Lauren said grabbing her a bag and leaving. "Baby wait it ain't that deep" Nipsey said. "Ok so you just talking to other females in OUR room for nothing" Lauren said.

"I mean yea basically, we old friends" Nipsey said. "Mhmm well talk to her then" Lauren said walking out the front door. Nipsey ran after her and chocked her against the wall. "Don't think about leaving" Nip said licking her face. "I'm going to so I mean it's whatever" Lauren said. "Fine take ya lil break don't worry you'll be back" Nipsey said licking his lips and he letting her go. I really think he be f****** that girl but what do I have to prove that. I was just so upset right now man.

I just started driving. I went and got a room in a nice hotel. Didn't plan on staying long but you know. I called Ari to see if she wanted to hang out. "Hey Ari you planning on doing something today" Lauren asked. "No not forreal why" Ari said. "Want to go to the mall" Lauren said. "Sure" Ari said. So I was getting dressed for the mall. Ari told me to meet her there. When I got there I seen her and Grayson. She walked over there to me with him.

"Ari why you brought me to her" Grayson asked. "I mean I feel like y'all have things to discuss and it's needs to be done sooner than later" Ari said. "What the hell you want me to say to her Ari she has moved on" Grayson said. "Not to be technical or anything but she not over you" Ari said. "Well I'm leaving and y'all figure things out" Ari said walking away. "So wassup with you" Gray said. "Nothing forreal Nipsey talking to other females so yea that probably not going to last much longer"Lauren said.

I was fighting back tears. And I see that he seen that. He just hugged me. "Is this what I been doing to you" Lauren said crying. "I mean you hurt me but imma always be here" Grayson said. Grayson wiped my tears and took me to my favorite stores. He bought me anything I wanted. He then took me out to a restaurant where we talked and talked about everything that has happened. And then we went to a party. Now I know what your thinking why are you at a party. But I mean it's whatever.

I was in my feelings so I got super drunk. I seen Grayson was a little tipsy too so he called an Uber. We left to my hotel and he was about to leave when "Gray stay because I don't want you going home" Lauren said slurring her words. Grayson stumbled over to her and locked the door.

"Your pretty" Grayson said sounding high as the sky. I just laughed. He gripped me into a hug and memories filled my head. His scent, his touch, and his ways. He laid me down. And kissed my from head to toe. "Want to make a movie without the cameras and lights just the action" Grayson said. "Show me the script" Lauren said. And Gray got down to business.