Chapter Forty

Nipsey's POV
"Tf is you doing" Nip said. "What i wanna do" Lauren said. "You can't be worried bout folks man we never going back over there and we never speaking to them again. We keeping our distance and we are moving for the benefit of our family" Nipsey said sitting back. "Where we going" Lauren said. "London" Nipsey said. "Yes" Lauren said laughing.

"Yo last name Asghedom stop playing with me. But let's visit London" Nipsey said grabbing her waist. "Mhmm so me you and Kameron going to England" Lauren said. "Yes ma'am pack your bags" Nipsey said. We started packing and Kam was sleeping. I love that lil girl. I'll protect her forever. She'll never have to worry about not having a dad to run to. I got her. Forever and Always. Lauren and Kam are my Forever and Always.

I didn't think we were moving to London but i just wanted to stay there for a while. Fix a few problems in our marriage and focus on raising our daughter. "Daddy" Kameron mumbled. "Wassup baby" Nip said. She pointed to my bed and i knew what it meant. I picked her up and laid her by her mama. I then laid beside my babies. Kameron fell asleep in my arms and Lauren slept in my chest. Lord i hope this stays forever.

Ari's POV
I woke up and Grayson wasn't here. I walked in the kitchen and he was no where to be seen. I walked in Carlos room and he wasn't there either. I went to call him and found a sticky note on my phone. "Went to the store be right back love". I just smiled. I laid down and Carlos came running in my room. "Mama" He screamed.

"What's wrong baby" Lauren said. "i had a bad dream" Carlos said. He crawled up beside me and i gave him a hug. He fell asleep in my arms and we just laid there. Then my mama called. "Ari i need you to go come to my house real quick an get some." She said. "ok" Ari said. I got dressed and me and Carlos went to get "some".

Grayson's POV
I had been out all morning finding shit. I hope Ari didn't look at the calendar. It's Valentine's day and i had already got most of the things i needed. I got chocolate strawberries, candy and chocolate, roses, a bear, jewelry, write her notes and gone cook her some breakfast . I just know she didn't eat nothing. I drove home and set this up. I made a path of rose petals to the hot tub and set the bath. I fixed all the gifts but didn't show them yet. Ari came home and i hid.

Ari's POV
I seen rose petals everywhere and followed them. I seen they lead to a bath set up with candles and bubbles and everything. Carlos stayed at my
mamas. I was gone pick him up the next day. Grayson popped up behind me and kissed my neck. "Happy Valentine's day" Grayson said. "Oh shit i forgot that was today" Ari said. "Well take yo bath i'm not done. "Get in with me" Ari said. "Just wait" Grayson said.

Grayson's POV
I put the gifts on the bed and then went and cooked the food. It was about 9 am. She got out and saw the gifts and hugged me and we ate. I took her out on a little date night or whatever and when we got home she got the best gift of all. Pulled some tricks out the bag. We woke up the next morning with clothes everywhere, sheets off the bed, hair any kind of way, liquor bottles laying around. I had to clean this up. But we was comfortable.

Nipsey's POV
We were headed to London and we stopped on the way to the airport. This was my Valentine gift to Lauren. I love this girl with my whole heart. When we arrived in London we went to the resort i rented out. We got everything situated and well yk. Things led to other things and so forth. We woke up and decided to walk around and see what we could find. We stopped at many restaurants and tried different things. Kameron got a lemon and made that cutest face.

Lauren's POV
I finally picked. Grayson v.s. Nipsey. And i chose my Husband, Ermias Asghedom. I finally knew what i wanted when my daughter arrived. This girl and him are the best people in my life. I love them with my whole heart. They make me laugh and make me smile. And i don't question if i made the right decision. I'm in London enjoying life. Everything is like it's suppose to be.

Lamars POV
"I said move" Lamar said. "But daddy you said.
Reign said. "Move dammit" Lamar said pushing her off him. Nipsey ain't never pay up. So imma make him pay. Along the way it's gone hurt other people but fuck it you know. I don't fuck around bout my money. 4 people getting a message today. 4 people finna be single. 4 people finna be mad. And that's 4 fucks i don't give.

Nobody's POV
Lauren, Ari, Gray and Nipsey got a text with a picture. Lauren's was a picture of Nipsey and Reign. Ari got a picture of Grayson and Alexis. Grayson got a picture of Ari and Marcus. And Nipsey got a picture of Lauren and Grayson. These all looked recent.

They all argued with each other about these pictures. Eventually they called each other. They talked about this for a while. Then Grayson and Nipsey got a text. Grayson of his son and Nipsey of his daughter. This was of them at that exact moment. They raced to their kids and kept them near them. They all looked to their Tv screens. "Don't fuck with me, i'm always watching"

The End

Who was your favorite character?
Favorite relationship?
Blood❤️ or Crip💙 or Viper💜
Favorite chapter?

Thanks for reading🖤 As of writing this Mixed Realities has 16.4k views and 1.26k votes. I appreciate all of you and your support. Never thought this book would make it this far.          

New book coming soon?🙊👀