Chapter thirty-six

Nipsey's POV
At this point i was just living my life. I wanted to be there for her but i refuse to come home every night and lay next to somebody who was laying with my enemy. That shit ain't sweet. She living her life now and that ain't got nun to do with me. Everybody and they mama know i miss her but i gotta do me can't wait on her to get right when she wanna get it wrong. That's a no go for me dawg. I still love Lauren but she don't love me. I woke up early the next morning to think about my whole situation. What i had to lose this that and the third. I wasn't ready for it all to go away. I had did her wrong in some areas and she did me wrong in some areas. This relationship been a lil rocky but we need to fix that asap. I called Lauren and she didn't answer. Guess she is done with me.

Lauren's POV
"What you mean i thought Elise was your daughter" Lauren asked. "She not fr i'm just protecting her from her real father" Grayson said. I was nervous about these results. Some bout it just didn't seem right. "Can you run the test again" Lauren asked the nurse. "Yes ma'am i'll run it 2 more times" she said. "Why you ask her to run it again" Grayson asked. "Idk i don't feel right bout it" Lauren said. I had a beautiful baby girl in my arms that looked little like Grayson. I was scared to think it might be Nipsey's. He don't want me anymore.

He hasn't called or texted me in forever. I do miss him but he don't miss me. I wish he would come talk. "Ma'am the test came back different" The nurse said. "And" Lauren said questioning her. "Grayson Williams is not the father on either test"She said. I seen Grayson in disbelief. I know that he wants to start a family with me and be there for me. He feels as if i deserve better but something when we deserve better we don't want better. I called Nipsey and he didn't answer. Guess he is done with me.

Grayson POV
I was hurt that this wasn't my baby. I've always wanted a daughter. I've always tried to be there for others. Nothing ever happened in my favor. I wanted to get out that hospital room. But i wasn't gone leave her there alone. Nipsey called me while i was halfway sleep. "You with Lauren" Nipsey said. "She's at the hospital, congratulations on your baby girl" Grayson said. "Can you send me the address" Nipsey said. "I gotcha" Grayson said. At this point what could i do. They in love. Something she'll never be with me. Guess she is done with me.

Ari's POV
It's been awhile since Grayson was home. He don't look at me the same, he's always tired. He just ain't acting like himself. He cuts himself off from everyone and doesn't eat. I don't know what's wrong but imma pack my stuff and go back to my house because maybe it's my presence that's throwing him off. Maybe it's because i'll never be Lauren. He's got her now. Guess he is done with me.

Nipsey's POV
I went to the hospital location and asked for her room number. I went to her room and seen her holding a beautiful girl. She looked like me in a way. More like her mother though. I seen Grayson holding Carlos while her slept. I'm glad he's out the picture. Gray woke up and seen me there he just silently left the room. Not a word parted from his lips. I held my daughter and stayed there with Lauren. A lot was said between us that night. I think we're ready to give it one last shot.