Chapter eight

Lauren's POV
"Flirting with yo man, girl are you high" Lauren said. "Nah you just seem to have a problem" Reign said. Reign started running towards Lauren and Grayson grabbed her hard enough to hold her "walk away" Gray told Reign. "Who tf is you talking to because for one you should be worried bout ya girl cheating" Reign said. "One she ain't my girl, two I'm talking to you on no disrespect" Gray said.

Grayson's phone started ringing. "It's Ari, she probably want me to come get Carlos" Gray said. Before he could answer the phone Nipsey ran in and jumped on Grayson. They started fighting I'm talking blood and sweat. Grayson knocked Nips grill out and Nip kicked him in the face. I wasn't gone get in between all that drama.

Finally they stopped fighting and Nipsey grabbed his gun he shot Grayson. Blood started spilling from his body. I didn't know what to do. My mama was a nurse so I knew some things. I went and grabbed a towel and tied it as tight as I could. I carried his heavy muscular ass to my car and tried not to panic. As I was leaving I heard Nip say "that's what bloods do they bleed like b******. Never mess with my girl and I could f*** Lauren if I wanted to, just wait she'll be mine too".

That pissed me off beyond belief. I'm rushing to the hospital as fast as I can holding the bullet wound. "Baby...I— love you" Gray said before I didn't hear anything else. I was in the parking lot and here came the nurses and doctors they grabbed him and rushed him into surgery. They asked what happened and I kept quiet I didn't want to be involved with gang violence. This is just way too much. What if he don't make it? Who will be Carlos's father figure? That boy loves his dad and so do I. F*** Reign and that motherf*****.