Chapter eleven

Lauren's POV
"Oh really who said" Lauren said laughing looking into his eyes raising her eyebrow. "I said it and I know you will let me slide through" Grayson said licking his lips. "We will see" Lauren said. I just started driving towards the exit. About halfway to my house I realized I didn't want to go back there. So I drove to Grays house. He didn't notice because well he was asleep. Carlos was asleep as well. When we pulled up Gray woke up. "Why we at my crib" Grayson said. "Is it a problem" Lauren said. "Nah baby it's fine" Grayson said. Grayson started walking towards his house holding Carlos.

"Aye Boy gimmie the little guy you know you ain't suppose to be lifting no weight" Lauren said. He put Carlos down and told him to run to me. "Go over there by Lauren" Gray said. "Can I call her mommy too" Carlos asked. "I don't know Lil G" Gray said. I picked Carlos up and unlocked the door. Gray walked in and sat on the couch. He cut on Spongebob for Carlos. That boy was glued to the Tv. I went over and sat beside him and he looked at me mad. "Want me to move" Lauren said. "Yea in my lap" Gray said. "You are not suppose to have any weight on you or do nothing to get your heart rate up" Lauren said. "Come on babygirl it ain't that deep man" Gray said. "Mhmm" Lauren said. Grayson grabbed me and put me in his lap. "See the simplicity of that" Gray said laughing. "And" Lauren said. Grayson tried to hug me and I didn't want him to. I was fighting sleep and didn't want to just lay there on him. Weird I know but still. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

Grayson's POV
Lauren had fell asleep in my arms and I just smiled. I carried her to the back where my bed was and laid her there. I was gone surprise her with something. "Carlos come here" Gray said in a gentle tone. Carlos walked over to me and looked at me. "You tired" Gray asked him. "No" Carlos said babyish. "Yes you are come on" Gray said. I laid him by Lauren and got in between them. Mind you all doors are locked and I got a glock by my bed. I wouldn't let anything happen to these. Lauren nuzzled her nose in my chest and Carlos drifted off to sleep. I wanted to make sure I could watch them both at the same time.

*5 hours later*

Lauren's POV
I woke up laying in Grayson's bed and he was knocked out. Carlos was asleep beside him. I heard a loud knock at the door. "WHERE THE FUCK THAT BLOOD AT" somebody screamed. Grayson jumped up and looked at me. "You and Carlos go to the basement don't let nobody in unless I tell you too" Gray said. "Take this" Grayson said handing me a gun. Grayson lead me and Carlos to the basement and locked us in. I kissed him goodbye. It was a long deep and passionate one. "If some happen take care of him, I love you" Grayson said as he ran upstairs. "Where is daddy going" Carlos screamed. I just told him to calm down that his daddy was ok and everything was gone be alright. I just sat there on his pool table and next thing I know it was gunshots.