Chapter nine

Lauren's POV
Sitting there in the waiting room all alone was very heart breaking. Usually when I'm down I could go to my "best friend" or Gray. As I'm sitting there I see Carlos and Ari walk in. Ari wasn't a crazy baby mama. She was calm and collected. Gray always said that she wanted him to be happy and knew that they couldn't stand each other for long so they didn't want to put them at pressure on Carlos. Carlos ran to me and I picked him up. Ari just smiled. "How is he" she said. "I don't know" Lauren said sounding sad.
Ari (down below)

 Ari just sat beside me and Junior went back and forth between us

Ari just sat beside me and Junior went back and forth between us. Isn't it crazy she is even cool with me? Hours an hours later the doctor finally came and told us he was alive. "He is in a coma right now, but is expected to recover." The doctor said. "You and Carlos can go see him I'll wait" Lauren said. "Girl get up an see yo man" Ari said laughing. The whole time we were sitting there we talked about my ex best friend and her boyfriend. She basically called them crazy.

Walking in the room and seeing Grayson all hooked up to these machines just felt so wrong to me. His energy was gone and that's what kept me smiling. Grayson is a good father he looks after his son and makes sure he knows right from wrong. Not only that he does things with Carlos. I know he doesn't want his son seeing this but he really wanted to see his daddy. Ari put Junior beside Gray in the bad and he just sat there.

"Wake up daddy" Carlos said in his baby voice. Carlos started pulling on his hand and tickling him like Gray does him. "Come on daddy get up" Junior just screamed and I could hear the break in his voice. It honestly hurt so much. Ari began to cry and went to pick Carlos up when he said "I love you daddy" and tears just fell like a waterfall. I gave him a hug and reassured him it was ok.

Gray's heartbeat kept rising. I ran to get the doctor and they said it was a sign of him trying to wake up. "He heard something that made him want to wake" Doctor Nelson said. "Keep beside him and make sure to remind him everything's ok" he said. Carlos was still screaming for him to get up and finally the monitor tracking his heartbeat stopped.

Reign is shown above