Chapter twenty-three

Alexis's POV
Grayson was driving fast as hell to Alana's house. Who was his suppose sister. Alana never mentioned Gray neither did their parents. Alana always told me that some people said she had a brother and she was a Williams. But I didn't ever put two and two together. When we arrived Grayson ran out of the truck and straight to the house.

He screamed Alana and ran around the house like a maniac. Mrs. Andrews and her husband walked out when Grayson was talking to Alana. Alana looked scared yet calm. Liked they knew each other. Next thing i knew Gray was hitting Ian with all he could. "GRAYSON STOP" Mrs. Andrews said. Grayson got up and wiped his tears leaving blood on his cheek. "Grayson that's not your sister" Mrs. Andrews said.

"Who is it then Ma" Gray said. "Listen this is a long story we can talk about it later—-is that alcohol I smell Gray" Mrs. Andrews said. "Yea I'm grown" Grayson said walking out. "Let's go Alexis please" Gray said motioning for me to come on. I looked at him sitting there. He wasn't his self, he wasn't the Grayson I remember. "This has to stop for Elise" Alexis said. "Listen she isn't my daughter yet" Gray said. "What if she is? Then you will have lost those years with her" Alexis said turning in his direction.

"I will protect her no matter what" Gray said laying his head back on the seat. He cranked the car up and drove off. We soon arrived at the house and he was still pretty tense. He walked in and laid on the couch. "Are you ok Grayson" Alexis said. "No" Grayson said. I don't know why but I waltz my Disney ass over there and laid on top of him.

"What are you doing" Grayson said. "You decide" Alexis said. "My pleasure" Grayson said. He started kissing me all over and soon we were off the couch on a wall in the hall and he was sucking my neck and kissing me up and down while my legs were wrapped around him. We soon got to his bedroom and things started getting freakier. In a matter of seconds, clothes are on the ground and he takes control.