Chapter twenty-five

Nipsey's POV
My phone started ringing. It was Grayson. "Hello" Nipsey said sounding confused. "You gone pay for this shit, if I have to do it myself" Grayson said. "The fuck you talkin bout Gray" Nip said. "You and them dog ass crips shot my son" Grayson said. "Shot yo son" Nipsey said sounding confused. "Man we ain't shoot shit" Nip continued. "So who tf leaves a blue bandana laying around" Grayson said getting frustrated. " Aye man I really don't know wtf you talking bout but is Carlos ok" Nipsey said asking. "Man don't act like you give a fuck, I'm gone find you and when I do it's gone be hell to pay" Grayson said.

"Aye wait man I— listen" Nip tried to say before the phone hung up. Man I ain't shoot that lil boy. Ain't no way imma hurt a lil innocent boy like that, hell im finna be a father myself why would I want that for them. "What's wrong bae" Lauren said sitting beside me. "Grayson, he wanna kill me" Nipsey said. "Well I mean that is no surprise, he don't like crips" Lauren said. "Man fuck that, look sorry babygirl but he blaming us for tryna kill Carlos" Nipsey said. "KILL CARLOS" Lauren said raising her voice. "I swear Ermias if you had something to do with that little boy getting hurt I swear it's over and you will never see this baby" Lauren said crying.

"Lauren, I didn't do it ok... I wouldn't do that" Nipsey said holding Lauren in his arms. "Whatever I wanna go see him" Lauren said. "I don't think that's a good idea" Nip said tryna be reasonable. "Why tf not Nip" Lauren said throwing her hands up. "Because Gray is gunning for me, if I step foot near him then I'm putting you and our baby and everyone else in danger" Nipsey said.

Lauren didn't say a word she just went to our room. I sat and cried a little. I didn't like seeing her like this. She shouldn't be crying. This shouldn't be happening. Hell nah I don't like Grayson but I have sympathy for him. I hope Carlos live. And I wanna find whoever did this as bad as Gray does. They tryna point the blame at us. Who tf would do something like that?

Graysons POV
I can't believe this mf act like he ain't done shit. Like yo tracks wasn't covered very damn well. "Calm down Gray, look at all the options before you start going off" Alexis said. "All the options... All the options, my son is laying on a fucking table hooked to a fucking machine that's helping him breathe. They only fucking option I see is killin the mf who put him there" Gray said raising his voice as he spoke.

"Grayson for the love of God stop" Ari said standing. "You can be mad about the situation, I am too. But i will not let you do is disrespect this women like that. She wants to help you Grayson. Carlos needs his loving, caring, and understanding father right now. Give him the love he needs and stop yelling like Yeen got no damn since" Ari said.

"Man she don't care she just want me to take care of a baby girl that's not mine" Grayson said rolling his eyes. "GRAYSON maybe she isn't yours, maybe but I need you to focus on your- our son right now all that other shit can wait" Ari said. I just walked out. I mean I get it I was kind of going over board but it's my son we're talking about. He might not make it. And I'm not gone sit around and let them get away with it.

Ari was probably the one woman I trust right now. No matter what we go threw she always stuck beside me. She always tries to calm me down and help me. And I guess I've been taking that for granted. She loves more than anything besides Carlos. And she's right. Alexis is gone have to wait. If Elise is mine well we can work that out later. But not now.

Ari's POV
I ain't gone lie I miss Grayson like crazy. He's the one man that won my heart. But he just won't see that that's what I want. I feel like he might give it another shot if he wasn't blinded by Lauren. And I have respect for Lauren. But she treated that man wrong.

But I know Grayson ain't gone see that. He just gone see the fact that he loves her. And with this whole Alexis thing I really don't think he is Elise's father. But hey if he is he will take care of her and I know it. That's just him. He's a family man. He ain't meant to be in no damn gang shit. But he been with the bloods ever since Alana.

Alexis POV
Low key I know Elise ain't really got a good chance of being Grays but I always pray she is. I know that Grayson is a great father so I want the same for my baby girl. But if he's not I know exactly who the father is. His name is Royal. And I honestly hope it's not his. Royal is the type to just not give a fuck at all. He won't even want Elise. That's why I haven't told him.

Nipsey's POV
I few more hours later I get another phone call. This one was from a unknown number. "Hello" Nipsey said. "Like our little surprise" the voice said. "So you the dumb mf who shot that boy" Nipsey said. "That's not what Grayson thinks, and if you try to tell him you gone be a dead bitch and so is your precious baby" the voice continued. "Aye Lamar we got someone in to see you" another voice said. "Lamar" Nipsey said. "Them fucking Vipers always start shit" Nipsey said screaming.