Chapter 2

So me and Andrea have everything packed and are now waiting in our living room watching spongebob while eating frozen yogurt. We laugh and then I hear my phone buzz. It was Bart saying they're here. I screech in excitement and Andrea looks at me like I'm mental. "They're here!" We get up and run with our stuff.

When we get to the lobby people help is and we hop on a tour bus with the Magcon symbol on it. We rush in the bus but we stop cause it's awkward. All eyes are on us. There's really cute guys our age. "Hey you must be Karrisa and Andrea!" One of them says. "Um yeah. Hi that's Andrea and I'm Karrisa." I say. They smile and say hi. They introduce themselves. There's Cameron Dallas, Jack and Jack, Taylor Caniff, Nash Grier, Carter Reynolds, Aron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, and lastly Matthew who was staring out the window not giving a sh*t and not paying attention. Umm... ok then.

I was freaking out inside because Matthew Espinosa was right there in front of me... but he didn't even care. "We'll um we are getting to the hotel in like an hour so you can just sit and relax for now." Cameron says. We nod and sit at a tiny table. We get to know everyone but Matthew is still acting all sad and quiet so I ask Jack G what his problem is. "Hey Jack?" I whisper to him. "Yeah?" He whispers back. "What's Matthews problem? I was all excited to meet him but he's all sad." I ask him.

He looks down and then turns kind of sad too. "Just leave Matthew alone... he's kind of a jerk and doesn't care. I mean sure he's cool sometimes but he's not the nicest" Jack says. My heart drops. How can THE Matthew Espinosa be a jerk!? A look of sadness washes over my face and I look down. This sucks... he's been my celebrity crush for years.

We all sit on our phones and eventually get to the hotel. It's a very nice hotel and we get the finest rooms! We unpack our stuff and get in the lobby. Andrea catches up to me. "Hey what's wrong?" She asks worried. "Oh um I'll tell you later." I say back and she nods in approval. Bart pulls out a paper. "Ok so Mahogany is getting her in like 30 minutes so yeah. Your assigned rooms aren't based on gender so don't get you panties in a bunch if a boy and a girl are together. The only reason is because we want to see if you can all get along and who you cooperate best with." Bart says.

I look over at Matthew and he just rolls his eyes and looks irritated. Dang he is a jerk. "Ok so Cameron, Carter, and Aron are together, Nash, and Jack and Jack are together, Shawn, and Mahogany are together, Taylor and Andrea are together, and Matthew and Karrisa are together." My heart drops when he says I'm with Matthew. I mean maybe I can be friends with him but I don't know. I look at Matthew who's already looking at me but with a blank face. But he then rolls his eyes and I look away quickly.

This is gonna be a long tour.