Chapter 24

I get a clenching feeling in my stomach. Why the hell is he smirking at me? I look at Matthew by me who's giving Jack a mean glare. "Ok calm down Matt. Lets just sit and play." Jack G says and we do so. I sit by Matthew and wrap my arms around his arm and eventually he just puts his arm around me. Jack smirks. "Ok, I'll start. Andrea, truth or dare?" Jack asks Andrea. "Um... truth." Andrea says glaring at him. "Ok... before I do Andreas truth I need to confess something guys." Jack says and we all nod. I'm confused and scared on what he's gonna say.

"Go ahead bro." Carter says and I look at him surprised. What the hell is going on? "Ok well... as you all may know I'm a Jack ass." We all shrug but then slowly nod. "Especially towards Karrisa and Matthew and I want to say I'm sorry because I know that's getting me no where in life and isn't gonna make me seem cool but make me seem like a jerk. I should've never done what I've done and I'm sorry." Jack says and I nod. "I forgive you Jack." I say quietly but everyone still hears. "I forgive you too" Matthew says but then kisses me on the forehead.

"Ok Andrea..." But Nash cuts him off. "Ok look I'm sorry." Nash says and everyone seems surprised. "I'm really sorry that I did that to you Karrisa and shouldn't have. I was also a Jack ass and don't deserve to be forgiven. I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry." Nash says looking down. "Its ok I forgive you too." I say to Nash and am very surprised I'm getting apologized to by them. "Thank you." He says with a smile.

"Ok I think we should start playing." Shawn says kind of annoyed quietly. "Um ok... someone's not happy." Taylor says. Shawn makes eye contact with me but looks away. "Its nothing." He says and shrugs. I feel really bad. I didn't know he liked me. I don't even know if it's because of that.

"Ok Andrea... who's your crush?" Jack G asks her. Andrea laughs a little. "I don't really have one." She confesses. "Oh come one.... just say it." Jack says and you can feel the tension. "Well my celebrity crush is Kian Lawley." She says. (yes I know Andrea and Kian already dated and have been broken up but I love kiandrea) We all giggle and smile. Jack J pulls out his phone and calls someone but I think I'm the only one who noticed. "What was that Andrea?" Jack J asks.

"Ugh ok my celebrity crush is Kian Lawley. I've liked him for a while but I don't even think he knows I exist even if I am a famous Youtuber." Andrea says and Jack J laughs his butt off. "What!?" Andrea asks. "Say hi to Kian Andrea." She then freaks out of excitement. We all laugh. Se snatches his phone. "Hello is this really the Kian Lawley?" She asks really fast. "Um.. yes." Kian says on the other side of the phone and Andrea flips out. "Oh my gosh I love you so much!" She squeals and actually starts crying.

"Go and talk in a room." Carter says with a smile and Andrea runs and locks herself in the bathroom to talk to him. We all laugh. But it fades away right away. "Im gonna miss you guys a lot." Taylor says. We all agree. I nod and my heart shatters again because I know I'm gonna miss Matthew. A tear rolls down my cheek. Matthew wipes it away and hugs me. "Shh it's ok, I already said I'm gonna be there with you." Matthew says. "What do you mean?" I ask annoyed because I dont know what he means. "Just wait." He says and kisses my forehead.

We look up and everyone's looking at us with warm faces. "You guys are perfect for each other." Taylor says and Matthew chuckles. "I'm tired." Mahogany says. "Yeah we should lay down, eat, and watch a movie." Nash suggests and we all agree. "How about some Monsters Inc. action?" Nash says. We laugh and say yes. I got a feeling Andreas gonna be in the bathroom for a while.