Chapter 5

"Ok so this is an hour drive, we will he here literally all day so expect to be at the hotel late, and have fun. We will rehearse and then it's show time." Bart says to everyone. I sit by Andrea and Mahogany in the limo. "So who wants to play truth or truth?" Taylor asks after Bart leaves to get in his own car. Everyone says sure so duh I have to agree.

"Ok... Karrisa. Describe us all in one word... be truthful." I sigh and roll my eyes. Why me? "Ok um... Andrea: Awesome, Jack G: Cool, Jack J: Funny, Cameron:gentlemen, Carter: Adorable, Aron: nice, Shawn: singer, Mahogany: beautiful, Taylor: Outgoing, Nash: blue, and... Matthew: uh... jerk." I say the last one really quiet. "What was the last part for Matthew?" Cameron asks.

I roll my eyes. "I said... he's kind of a jerk. But whatever." I look at Matthew who's looking out the window. I think I hurt his feelings. Great now I feel bad...

"Ok we'll Jack G, Kiss marry kill? Me Mahogany and Andrea?" I say to him. Everybody laughs and looks at him. "Um... Kiss Andrea, Marry Karrisa and kill Mahogany because she's my buddy and it'd be awkward." We all laugh and Mahogany agrees. We arrive at the event and hour later and get out. It's a huge indoor stadium and I'm amazed.

Taylor gives Andrea a piggy back ride and Shawn gives Mahogany a piggy back ride. Great now I'm walking alone... that's when someone taps my shoulder. It's Jack G. "Hey can I give you a piggy back ride?" He asks and I laugh. "Sure." I reply and jump on his back.

We all race and laugh and run into the stadium. We get in and rehearse. So everyone that sings is singing but everyone whose not is just doing stupid stuff like me. I'm gonna do something awesome... More like talk to my fans, dance a little and flash mom everyone at the end.

We rehearse and I'm walking off stage when I bump into someone. I look up and see Matthew. Why do I always bump into him?! "Sorry." I say kind of quietly. Ugh my stupid shyness is off and on. He just walks off blankly faced. Ugh he's a jerk... I can't believe I actually really liked him. I even made a poem about him in my diary... ugh I'm weird. We get done rehearsing and that's when fans pile in and scream.

Yas! Time for the show!