Chapter 4

I wake up at 4am. Everyone is asleep and I decide I'll go back to my room. I slowly get up and notice I was sleeping on Jack G... we'll my head was on his chest and my arms were outstretched on him and it was actually pretty funny but would've been awkward if we all woke up to that. I slowly make my way out of the apartment and into my nice suite. I plop in my bed and fall asleep.

I wake up to an alarm going off. I look over and it's Matthews. He's in his bed too. I guess he left too last night. He shuts it off with a groan and me on the other hand am too tired to move and I shut my eyes again. I hear him sit up. He gets out of bed and does the unexpected. He throws a pillow at me and I end up rolling off my bed.

"What the flub man!" I yell at him. He rolls his eyes. "Flub?" He says. "Yeah flub. Cause unlike you I prefer to not swear." He rolls his eyes again. I want to smack him when he does that. I get up and grab some clothes and take a shower while Matthew uses another bathroom.

I do my routine and put my hair in a high pony tail while slipping on white high waisted shorts and a purple crop top with some purple vans. I apply normal simple make up and walk out into our room. I check my twitter and my fans are exploding with excitement that I'm in Magcon. I smile and put it away. Ugh I'm tired still so I make some coffee in the kitchen. I drink it in silence and hear Matthew turn on the tv.

I finish my coffee and walk out of the kitchen only to bump into someone and fall but fall on them too. We crash on the floor and I'm on top of Matthew but quickly roll off and stand up. He gets up and is wearing khakis, black vans and a black shirt with his hair perfectly quaffed upward. "Watch it" He says mad. "Sorry don't have to he a jerk." I say to him. "Whatever" He replies irritated. My cheeks burn red and I get mad. I calm myself and turn toward him. He's pouring himself some cereal.

"Why are you so mean to me?" I ask him. "Because" He replies. I get really mad. I hate it when people reply with only because. I turn around and go in our room slamming the door shut. I lay on my bed listening to mockingbird by Eminem to calm me down. Whatever! He was my idol and I liked him a lot and now I get to see the real him and I HATE the real him! I'm so upset that I end up screaming in my pillow. I'm about to cry but hold it in.

I get up and wash my face off and redo my make up. I walk back out and feel my phone buzz.

Andrea✌️: Hey come to Cameron's room. We are all exchanging numbers then going to the first event. Tell Matt.

Me: Fine

I shut my phone off and slip it in my pocket. I walk out to see Matthew on the couch on his phone. Ugh...

"Were going to Cameron's room." I say irritated and walk out. I must've surprised him. Why does he have to be such a jerk? I walk in Cameron's room and Andrea walks up to me. "Hey! Um I know about Matthew now... I don't get why he's like that... I'm sorry." She says sadly. "It's fine." I reply quickly and we walk to everyone else. Matthew walks in and walks over to us. I refuse to look at him.

"Ok so let's exchange numbers with who we don't have... That made like no sense but you know what I mean." Carter says and we all laugh. Jack G walks up to me and smiles at me. Dang he's cute. "Can I get your number?" He asks and we snatch each other's phones. I put myself in as "Karrisa👊" and we hand each other our phones back.

I exchange numbers but then it's Matthews turn to get my number. I roll my eyes and so does he and I put myself in as "Dont text me-Karrisa" and hand it back to him. He hands my phone back and I walk over to Andrea. We then go to the lobby and get in the limo bringing us to our first event.