Chapter 25

I get up and decide I'll order room service. "What does everyone want?" I ask and I get bunch of answers thrown at me. "Guys shut up! One at a time!" I say through a smile. I get answers and order. "I'll have 11 milkshakes but the flavor is the special, a full chicken seasoned with lemon pepper, mashed potatoes and gravy, a big chocolate cake, salad, sweet and sour chicken, a bunch of crabs with butter, and biscuits." After saying that everyone looks hungry.

I hang up and help the others by grabbing a bunch of blankets. "Karrisa, come with me to get some more blankets." Cameron says and I nod. We walk out the door but before I leave I tell Matthew where I'm going and he says ok. Me and Cam walk in mine and Matthews room and grab all of our blankets and pillows. "So... Matthew really likes you." Cameron says smiling a little. "Yeah." I look down blushing.

"Seriously, whenever you try talking to the guy he either brings you up or simply ends it by saying he has to text you." Cameron says and I smile huge. I laugh a little. "You're really lucky." he says. "Thank you. I know I am." I say and we walk back with a bunch of blankets and pillows. We walk in and plop them down and build a huge nest on the ground. It looks really comfy at the end.

We hear Andrea screech and run out of the bathroom. She has a huge smile. "Kian gave me his number, is gonna visit me back in LA, and has watched some of my videos!" She says really fast. We all laugh and I walk over and hug her. "That's awesome Andrea." I say to her and she just nods really fast. We all sit down and Matthew pats the pillow next to his motioning for me to sit by him and I smile and do that.

"Ok we'll watch spongebob as we eat, cause who doesn't like spongebob, get in our pajamas then watch Monsters Inc." Nash says and we all agree. Room service gets here and we dig in. I fill my plate since I barely had anything to eat today and sit back down in my spot by Matthew. We watch spongebob and I look over to see Matthew smiling at me while I eat. "What I'm hungry." I say with a laugh. He puts some mashed potatoes on his finger and lightly puts it on my nose.

I do the same back and we each take it off. We look up to see everyone looking at us. "God you're just so perfect and weird." Taylor says again. We smile and keep eating. Andreas glued to texting on her phone but eventually Kian has to go but Andrea thinks that might just be a good thing cause she wants to hangout with us on he last night anyways.

After everyone's eating we are all stuffed. I get up with Matthew and grab my pjs. I go in a bedroom but before I can close the door Matthew comes in. "Dont worry I won't watch you change." He says and I smile. "You better not." I say. "I won't, but try not to look at me." I shove his shoulder playfully and laugh. "No!" I say. He goes to one corner and I go to the other but Matthew gets changed before me. I feel eyes on me. "Espinosa you better not be watching me." I say to him and he chuckles. I get done dressing and look at him. He's smirking at me. I throw a pillow at him and he laughs.

"You have a good body." He says through laughs and my jaw drops. "Matthew!" I yell and he laughs. I hit him with the pillow but then he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. I feel billions of sparks and don't want it to stop but we eventually pull away. We smile at each other and get up. "Now let's go watch some Monsters Inc." Matthew says while grabbing me hand and I nod.

We get out there and sit back down. We wait for everyone else then shut off the lights and watch the movie. I drift off with my head on Matts shoulder. My hearts dying from knowing I'll have to leave him tomorrow... and I still don't know if I'm still doing suicide.