Chapter 3

Me and Matthew get our room keys and walk up and into our room. I'm awed by it... it's huge! There's a big living room that you walk straight into with pale blue walls, fancy white furniture, a crystal chandelier, and other awesome stuff, a kitchen, three bathrooms, and... one freaking room with two beds. Great now I have to share a room with him!?

We set our stuff down and he claims his bed so I take the other one. This hotel room is the best one ever! I get a text from Andrea.

Andrea✌️: Hey go to Cameron's room. Tell Matthew too. We are gonna watch some movies and order room service.

Me: KK gal.

I put my phone in my pocket and grab some cute baggy black sweatpants and a random T-shirt and keep my hair down. I walk out and Matthews on his phone. Im scared to talk to him but I manage to choke some words out. "U-um Cameron is inviting everyone to his room to um watch some movies and order room service." I say to Matthew barely getting it out. He looks up at me with no expression at all. He gets up and then leaves.

We'll then! I walk out and into Cameron's room seeing everyone sprawled on the floor and couches in to living room. There room is even bigger because they have more people in it. I'm amazed at how beautiful it is. I hear giggle and look and see everyone looking at me. "You've never been on tour have you?" Shawn asks. "Um once for digit tour but we just stayed on a bus." I reply.

I sit down by Andrea and notice Mahogany is here now. She smiles at me and waves and I do the same back. Me and Andrea lean against the couch with some popcorn while Shawn, Carter, Cameron, and Nash sit on a couch and Matthew sits alone in a chair while the rest of us are spread out on the floor. "So what are we watching?" Andrea asks. "Scary Movie one" Cameron replies with a smirk. "Ew I hate that movie." I reply.

Someone throws a pillow at me and it was Jack Johnson. "What's wrong with you!" He yells at me and we all laugh. "It's disgusting. Sure it's funny at some parts but otherwise it's sick." I reply and some boys just smirk and everyone else laughs. They put it in and we watch it. Afterwards we are all hungry and order a huge amount if food from room service.

"So to bide time... who wants to play truth or dare?" Jack G asks and we all reply yes. We sit in a circle on the floor. "Ok... so to warn everyone who has never played truth or dare with us we will let you know that sometimes it gets crazy and yes we do sometimes make boys and girls kiss or something." Nash says. My face turns white. I don't want to kiss anyone.

"I'll go first. Andrea truth or dare?" Nash asks Andrea. "Um... truth." She replies. "Kiss marry kill. Cameron, Carter, and Shawn?" He asks. The three boys chosen do stupid poses like models and everyone laughs. "Um... Oh my gosh way to make this hard!" Andrea says. We all laugh. "Kiss... Shawn, marry......... Cameron and kill Carter. But I would never kill you Carter!" We all laugh. Carter pretends to be sad but can't hold it and laughs.

"Ok um... how about Matthew? Truth or dare Matt?" Andrea asks him. Matt looks up blankly and then rolls his eyes. "Truth" He replies irritated. "All of you are boring!" Taylor yells and throws a pillow at Matthew. Matthew blocks it though. "Um... on youtube who do you watch the most?" Andrea asks. All the guys seem to look at him with smirks. Um... ok. "I d-don't know" Matthew stutters. "Oh shut up Matthew. We all know you watch Karrisa." Nash says and my heart drops.

So he watches my videos but acts like a jerk? Does he like my videos? I'm so confused. "Shut up Nash! I only watched like two of her videos because I was curious who was going on tour with us! I did the same and watched Andreas videos too." He says irritated. I don't make eye contact with him. Damn he really is a jerk. We hear a knock on the door and Cameron races to the door and room service comes in with a table of food.

We all dive in and eat. It was delicious. We all got full and decided to watch Mean Girls. Since Andrea and Jack G were my closest friends here so far I sat in between them on the floor. I dozed off in the middle of the movie.