Epilogue

I hug Matthew so much to the point where he has to carry me on the plane but I still say by to everyone and hug them but Matthew has to turn his anchor towards them so I can reach my arms out. Its weird but I'm just so happy. I cry more because I have to leave everyone but Matthew just pats my back and says its ok.

We get on the plane and are supposed to arrive at LA in four hours. I look at Matthew and he's already looking. "Told you I wasn't leaving." He says and I lean in and kiss him. He instantly kisses back but we pull away because we are on a plane.

"I love you Matthew" I tell him.

"I love you too" Matthew says and I feel so happy.

Magcon went on for one more year before it ended so they could move on. They all stayed best friends and Matthew and Karrisa stayed together for the whole thing. Karrisa threw away her blades and never cut again. Her scars faded away. Andrea and Kian met and dated for a long time but sadly ended because they both just weren't interested anymore. Matthew and Karrisa grew up and eventually got married. Karrisa is now a singer while Matthew is still making people laugh with his comedy TV show. They always meet up at least once a month with the others in MAGCON and hangout. They have bumps in the road but who doesn't. Everyone's different, but different is beautiful.

------------
Oh my word I loved making this book but I got kind of tired of writing it but don't worry I'm gonna start making another:) so go check that out when I start it. Thx for reading guys.