Chapter 26

I wake up from hearing crying and open my eyes and get blinded by the sun. I look and it's 7:00am and our flight leaves at 9:00am. I look and its Mahogany with Cameron holding her and letting her cry. "I'm just going to miss you guys so much." She says through tears. I look up at Matthew who's still sleeping so I nudge him lightly. He blinks lazily and sees me and smiles but then sees Mahogany and frowns.

"What's wrong?" He whispers. "She doesn't want to leave." I say but then look down. He kisses my forehead. "Don't worry at all." He says with a smile. Sometimes I want to smack him because of how he smiles at the fact of leaving me. I frown and look away. He then wraps his arms around me but that's when Bart comes in our room and tells us we need to get ready.

We all frown and get up slowly with Mahogany who still has tears rolling down her cheeks. We grab our stuff and get ready. I'm about to grab some clothes when Matthew throws a shirt and bottoms at me. I look and its my fault in our stars shirt with the okays on it and Jean shorts. "You want me to wear this?" I ask him. "You have to." He says and I laugh. I walk in the bathroom and get changed, leaving my hair down, putting black vans on, little make up, and a gray beanie.

I walk out and Matthews shirtless in black sweatpants and I look away. He slips a black Tshirt on and laughs. "You've seen me without a shirt before." He says and I turn around. "Yeah but that's when you were swimming but in a bedroom its weird." I say and he chuckles. He slips black vans on and we walk out together.

I feel a pang of depression in my chest and hate it but it doesn't go away. I start crying but Matthew stops me and hugs me. "Stop Karrisa please. I'm not leaving." He says and I'm so confused. "I don't know what you mean!" I say mad and a little too loud. He frowns and hugs me again. We walk out and down in the lobby. We get in the limo and I sit inbetween Matt and Andrea. Matt has his arm around me while Andrea holds my hand.

"Don't worry guys. Well see each other in three months." Jack J says. We all nod but are still sad. The car ride is silent and depressing. We arrive at the airport and bring our bags in. We still have thirty minutes. "I need to use the bathroom." I tell Matthew and he smiles and nods. That still bothers me. I walk in and do my business and wash my hands. My mind is swirling with thoughts.

When I walk out I can't believe my eyes. "SURPRISE!" Everyone yells and I cry... but tears of joy. The boys hold a long sign saying,"Karrisa will you do the honors of being my girlfriend? Okay?" Matthew stands in front of it with the other okay cloud for me to tape on the sign and say okay as in yes. Then hanging off the sign is another sign saying,"P.S I now have an apartment in LA in your building." I'm crying really hard and run and hug Matthew. I tape the okay on the sign and he kisses me. Everyone says awwwwee but I can't loosen my grip on Matthew. I'm so happy it's not even funny.

I'm defiantly not committing suicide.