Chapter 22

I wake up to a happy Matthew shaking me rapidly. I throw a pillow at him and he just chuckles. "Get up! Its the last performance and it's gonna be a good one!" Matthew yells at me like a five year old. I groan and cover my face with the covers of my blanket. That's when Matthew rips them off of me and picks me up bridal style. I act like I'm sleeping in his arms and he carries me into the living room.

That's when he throws me on the couch. I jolt up and stand. "Jerk!" I yell at him playfully shoving his shoulder. He just laughs. "I'm ready so I'll make some breakfast while you get ready." He says poking my cheek. I smile. "Ok." I reply. Matthews wearing a black MAGCON shirt, khakis, and black vans. I run in my room and pull on the same shirt except it's red, black sweatpants, red vans, a black beanie, and do my normal makeup.

Matthew barges in while I'm about to grab my makeup and apply it but snatches it away. "Hey!" I yell at him. "Nope. No. Nuh Uh. You are not wearing makeup." He says with a smile. "And why not?" I ask him crossing my arms. "Because you're too beautiful to cover it up with this crap." He says and my heart melts. I hug him and we walk out of the room together.

"Sit at the table my lady." He says bowing to me and I laugh. "You're so weird Espinosa." I say. "So are you Winter." He says sitting in the seat across from me. "We can be weird together." I say and we laugh. "Weirdos United!" He says and I laugh hard. Matthew has made waffles with strawberries, whip cream, and syrup. "Thank you for the breakfast" I tell him. "Anything for you beautiful." Matthew says. "Why do you keep calling me beautiful and being so nice?" I ask him. He looks at me confused. "Because you are" He says. "And every guys should be respectful and nice to their girl." Matthew says. A tear slips my eye. "Matthew did someone pay you to do this?" I ask him. My stomach knots.

"Of course not." He gets up and comes behind me and hugs me. "Karrisa, you're so beautiful and I don't understand why you don't think you are. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." He says which makes more tears slip. He wipes them away. "I'm sorry it's just... nobody has ever said I'm beautiful before except... my brother. And the fact that I'm not beautiful just made me wonder why you were calling me that." I say to him stating the truth. "Karrisa! You're so damn beautiful and I'm sorry about your brother. He was saying the truth." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Thank you Matthew." I tell him. He wraps his arms around me again embracing me in a hug. I immediately hug back. "Now eat babe." He says slowly pulling away and walking back to his seat. "I'm not hungry" I tell him looking down. "I'm not letting you go anywhere until you eat your breakfast." He says. I look up at him. "But..." He cuts me off. "eh! Nope! Eat." He says and I chuckle a little. So to make him happy I eat my waffles and so does he.

He gets up and slides my chair out. He then picks me up bridal style. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "Lets go beautiful." He says. I look at the couch and Andrea isn't there. "Did andrea already leave?" I ask. "Yeah." Matthew replies. We walk out the door and down to the lobby to see everyone waiting for us. Andrea sees us and looks sad but then smiles. "I can walk now weirdo." I say and he chuckles then puts me down.

"Ok love birds lets go." Carter says. I look at Shawn and he's looking down sad. Why? Does he seriously like me now? Ugh... I have Jack G as a problem, Nash, maybe a relationship with Matthew, and now Shawn has to add on. WHY!?