T

"You almost ready darling?" Kol questions from our bedroom

"Yep give me 30 seconds" I reply as I stand in the mirror placing my diamond earring in place, I was wearing a simple black dress with some black pumps that feature clear sections. 

I had straightened my hair and tied the top half up to flow down the rest of my hair, I then had pulled some strands to frame my face from the very front

For this evening I was going extremely simple... because I could not be bothered.

My makeup consisted of some concealer, highlight, contour and mascara and that was all topped off with a spray of Victoria Secret Vanilla Lace perfume.

I walk out of the bathroom after grabbing the small black purse and placing my phone inside.

"Kol?" I look to him standing in our room wearing an all black tux... yes.

He turns to me and just stares at me

"Is it okay?" I ask him suddenly feeling a little self conscious

"Darling.... it is perfect" He walks over to me slowly and places his hands on my waist as my own wrap around his neck.

"You look beautiful"He says placing a kiss on my lips

"Thank you, you are looking rather handsome in your all black" 

He lets out a light chuckle before saying that he felt spontaneous and we then walk down to the foyer where we meet the rest of the group attending.

"Well are we all ready then?" Asks Elijah in which we nod our heads and speed to the end of the Salvatore's mansion so it is not suspicious at our sudden arrival.

I must say that we do get a few looks as we head out the back of the mansion, we are a pretty large group, an intimidating one at that.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

D A M O N  P O V :

I am currently talking to the group out the back of the house among the other guests. Elena really did out do herself with the decorations.

White fairy lights are strung throughout the trees and there is an array of food stalls and drinks for everyone to grab.