one - michael

5 Seconds Of Summer spent three weeks in Los Angeles following their recent tour, if it were up to Michael he would have went straight back to their house in London so he wouldn't miss a moment that he could spend with his new girlfriend, Felicity. But they had commitments so he couldn't.

It was interview, photoshoot, interview, private show, signing, interview, interview and the cycle would repeat itself for the first week of their stay. The last two were slightly less hectic, with some time for them to have a vacation of sorts.

Michael didn't really like LA, it was too hot and most of his clothes were black. His bandmates loved the warmer weather, spending their days off swimming and skating but Michael preferred sleeping and playing video games. The fact that LA was now the reason he was apart from Felicity just made it that much worse.

At first it was all fine, the couple would Skype as often as their schedules would allow but after about a week and a half Michael would log on to Felicity wasn't online. It stayed that way for the remainder of his time in LA, no matter what time he logged in she was never on.

He struggled to get phone service so he couldn't call or text her and he didn't want to see clingy by tweeting her though she hardly ever used Twitter to begin with, he just needed to know that his girlfriend wasn't angry at him.

"Did you think she's mad at me or something?" Michael went to Calum for advice seeing as Calum was the closest to Felicity out of the band, maybe even closer to her than Michael was but that was probably due to her and Michael hating each other for the first few weeks of their tour. Calum was also the best at giving advice out of his three bandmates, which surprised a lot of people as most people assumed to would be Ashton who would be the best agony aunt.

"Well, did you do anything to piss her off?"

"No that I can remember. She used to stay up past three am just to Skype and now she's never online." Michael sighed, he couldn't wait for the next day and a half to pass so he could get on a plane and go back to England.

"She's probably just tired. You of all people know how touring wears you out and she was staying up all night to talk to you, Mike, come on. You're making a big deal of something that's probably nothing." Calum told his best friend but Michael still couldn't shake the worry that he had done something wrong.

Calum missed talking to Felicity too, he would regularly interrupt Michael's video calls with her to talk about his day with the girl he considered his best friend outside of the band. But he wasn't going to overthink it like Michael. In all honesty, he thought the girl just wanted space from the four boys; three months with 5 Seconds Of Summer would wear anyone out.

"We're back in London on Thursday anyway." Calum offered, trying to ease Michael's nerves. Michael shrugged, Thursday seemed an eternity away. Calum left Michael's room soon after as he, Luke and Ashton were going swimming for a while, to make the most of the sun. Michael declined their offer, stating that he wished to keep the translucence of his skin tone.

Michael spent the next few hours mindlessly playing guitar, he couldn't think of much else to do. Without realising, he was only playing sad songs; Remembering Sunday by All Time Low and Fireworks by You Me At Six were his top choices.

He was completely oblivious to just how relevant the lyrics of the latter were, "And I don't know just who you are, when you're sleeping in someone else's bed." He thought about all of their video calls, what he said and what she said but couldn't think of anything he had done to make her ignore him.

"You're being so melodramatic!" Ashton called from the bathroom of their shared hotel room, he had been listening intently to all the songs Michael chose to play. Ashton couldn't help but point out that the pair had been a couple for a total of two weeks, although it had been building up for a few weeks prior. Even if it did come to an end, which Ashton doubted, it wasn't going to be the end the world. He wasn't one to dwell on broken relationships, although he didn't want to see Michael's break.