twelve - felicity

Standing in the middle of the room, Felicity let her body move to the music that was playing from the stereo across the room.

"Looking good, Felicity." Eddie complimented as he entered the room. She only grinned then continued dancing to Ed Sheeran.

That morning, Eddie had called up Felicity and asked if she wanted to get lunch with him when his work schedule allowed it. She agreed, on the condition she could shadow him at work, get a feel for what he did. Eddie agreed pretty quick, it's not like he wasn't allowed, after all, he owned the company, passed down from his Uncle.

"Is everything all set?" He questioned sitting on the arm of the sofa, looking at the cards in his hands.

"Yes sir." She responded turning to look at him as the song finished.

"Mh, I like that." He smirked then chuckled at her expression. "I'm joking."

"Bullshit."

"Maybe a little." He shrugged. "This is platonic though," he motioned between the two of them "I know that and I respect you so I'm not going to make any advances without your permission first."

"Good." She smiled and turned her head towards the door as it opened, smiling widely as she saw Calum enter. "Cal!"

"Felix!" He grinned and rushed over to pick her up in a hug. "You've been ignoring me for like two weeks!"

"You were suffocating me with your love, plus, I've been busy." She motioned over at Eddie. "He's been helping Newton with all our publicity, getting us out of your shadow, hopefully."

"No, not my boo, you can't go off on your own already." He whined.

"Hey, Fe." Luke greeted from where he stood with Ashton and Michael.

"Hey guys." She responded looking around Calum to wave at the boys, noticing Michael was looking at Eddie weirdly. She figured the guitarist recognised the older male from town a couple weeks back. "Are these your cover boys this month?" Felicity questioned walking over to Eddie who nodded as he rose to his feet, tucking his shirt back into his trousers.

"That's them." He lowered his voice to look down at Felicity awkwardly. "As soon as Julie arrives, we can go. I don't doubt this will be awkward. You know that there is going to be a question about relationships and Michael will have to answer."

"I know." Felicity nodded slowly. "Maybe it's what I need though, his bluntness to get over him."

"You're not going to get over him in a long time, we both know that."

"Ugh, don't be right all the time." She sighed and motioned the boys over so they joined the pair. "Guys, this is Eddie, owner of this fabulous magazine, doign huge favours for Newton at the moment."

"They're going on the cover the issue after yours." Eddie announced smiling widely.

"Awh, that's great, well done Fe." Ashton responded grinning. "By the way, how's the album? You said you started it but didn't say anymore."

"It's going pretty good so far. Going into the studio for real soon." Felicity responded smiling excitedly.

"The demos are really good." Michael stated.

"Mikey got to hear them?" Calum pouted at his fellow bassist. "But you love me more."

"Are we going to start?" Michael asked looking at Eddie who chewed on his lip awkwardly, looking at the door expecting Julie, the interviewer, to walk in any second but she didn't so Eddie let out a heavy sigh.

"I'll go find out where Jules is, keep them company a minute, Felicity?" He asked looking at the girl who nodded giving him his chance to rush off.