twenty - felicity

Every day since she left the hospital, Felicity had talked to Michael almost everyday, whether by text, phone call, Skype or face to face, the pair would be talking about something or another. Felicity had been out of hospital for eight days already and she honestly couldn't feel better. It was clear, not that it hadn't been before, that the one thing she really needed was Michael Clifford and even though their friends loved that the pair were back on speaking terms, they weren't too keen on the fact that the new terms of their communication with one another lad them to all but ignore their responsibilities.

"If you don't put down that fucking phone, Felicity." Matt warned, raising his voice slightly at the girl, after all, it wasn't the first time he had asked her to set aside the device that morning.

"Just one minute." She responded, not looking up as she spoke, so she could respond to a text Michael sent her.

"You said that three hours ago." Isaac stated.

"Alright, alright, fine." She huffed, pressing send before locking her phone and placing it down on the arm of the sofa beside her.

Nice One, Newton were in the studio, trying to record track 7 of their album, not that they had even started recording tracks 2-6, they just really wanted to finish track 7 so they could release it as a single and make a music video. They were excited about that.

Midway through Jeremy's explanation of how he wanted the song to soud, as he wrote it and it meant a lot to him, Felicity's phone buzzed and without thought, she picked it up and started to type in her password.

"That's it!" Matt got up from his seat and crossed the room to take Felicity's phone from her hands and take the battery out, placing it in his pocket and handing the device itself back.

"That's mean." She mumbled childishly, dropping the then useless piece of technology into the bag on the floor by her feet.

"You were being disrespectful, Jeremy was-"

"Sorry Jer'." The bassist spoke, looking over at the boy who nodded slowly.

"It's fine." He responded. It wasn't really but Felicity was giving him puppy eyes and he really couldn't say no to that face not, could he?

"Can we just get back to the song?" Isaac whined, bouncing impatiently. "I have to be somewhere in an hour."

"Josh?" Felicity asked grinning.

"Ricky." Isaac shrugged. "Josh turned out to be a bit of a dick and that says a lot coming from me."

"It does." The rest of Nice One, Newton agreed.

Isaac had always gone for the bad boy type, he liked being told what to do, he liked a confident guy, he liked all the dickish stuff to a degree and that degree was pretty big according to the opinion of most so this Josh guy had to be something nasty for Isaac to walk away.

Jeremy got back to what he was saying and this time, he managed to finish and had ten minutes to spare before the door opened and in strolled 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Man, he's really good." Ashton complimented as he sat in Isaac's empty seat as the younger drummer was in the booth, doing the first run of his part so that he could leave earlier than the others, to be on time for his date.

"That's why he's our drummer." Matt grinned proudly. Isaac, along with the rest of his band, was family to him, his younger sibling and he was often so proud of them and all the talent they each held.

"You didn't respond to my text." Michael stated, frowning at Felicity who was about to curl up against his side as he had sat next to her on the sofa.