1

"Yeah?" I answered the call, still scanning the papers in front of me.

"You there?"

"Yeah, just a little bit busy because of paperworks." I put the other papers I already scanned in the other side of the table.

"Yah! Didn't we told you not to overwork yourself?" I chuckled.

"Chill, unnie." I told her. "I'm just finishing the unfinished ones." I answered.

"You better be, we'll visit you soon okay, we will call you."

"Sure unnie, take care." She just hummed and end the call.

I sighed and put my phone back to my back and continued scanning the papers.

I looked at the door of my office when I heard a knock. "Miss."

The door opened. "Oh, miss Kwon."

She handed me an envelope. "Thank you miss Kwon, enjoy your lunch."

"I will miss." She bowed and exited.

I opened the envelope and checked it.

I smiled at that thought.

I closed it and place it beside my bag and continued working.

------

I parked my car on my garage, grabbed my stuffs and got out and entered my house.

I went straight to my room and put my stuffs there as I sat down on the bed while looking at the clock.

It's 9 PM now.

I stand up and went to the closet room and changed into my pajamas.

I grabbed my two big suitcases and started packing my things.

I have my private needs in unnie's house so, I just need to bring clothes and other private needs.

As I got finished packing, I got out and place those suitcases next to my bed.

I closed the windows and covered it with the curtain, lower the temperature of the air conditioner and went to my bed, drifting to sleep.

--------

"Miss Kwon, I hope you can handle the companywithout any problems. I am trusting you my main company." I told her as I handed her two papers.

"Yess, miss. I will not do anything to make you lose your trust." I nodded with a smile.

"I'll call when I arrive at my hometown. I told everyone that you are now the co-CEO of the company."

"Thank you miss." She bowed. I grabbed my bag. "I will be going now, take care, miss Kwon."

"Yes miss." I exited my office and went to the elevator.

We're gonna be late to our flight.

I immediately arrived at the bottom of my company and saw my car at the entrance.

I got in and started driving to the airport.

I look at the passenger seat through the mirror. Sleeping again, huh.

I just smiled and focused on driving, we might get into an accident, which, I don't want to happen.

We arrrived at the airport, 30 minutes before our flight.

"Miss, are you sure you don't need our assistance when you arrive?" I nodded.

"Yes, besides, I memorized my hometown years ago so no need to worry."

I grabbed the two suitcases out of my car, not forgetting the special one.

"Thank you for you help, take care please." I told him. "I will, miss." He bowed.

I grabbed the two suitcases with my other hand, and the other? Holding the special one.

I gave them our passport and proceed to gate 2 where our airplane is stationed.

I'm sorry unnie, but I promise you, and the other unnies, we will be complete again because I will not go away, anymore....

Sorry for the grammatical errors and more, I am not perfect. No one is perfect so if you know that I am wrong, please kindly tell me that I am wrong not like "I thought you know this blah blah, you are wrong, blah blah"

I repeat, I am not p.e.r.f.e.c.t