30

Jungkook

After the dinner with both of our families, we went home immediately.

It's raining so hard again so the hyungs decided to let the girls stay with us until the raining stopped.

And of course, I don't want my daughter and my soon-to-be wife away from me.

We entered the door of our house, as if on cue, it started raining again.

"Sorry we're late unnie, we got stuck in the traffic." Tzu said while wrapping a towel around Areum.

It's already 10. Only Nayeon noona and Yoongi hyung are awake.

Waiting for us. "It's fine Tzu." Nayeon noona answered. "I'll be sleeping then, night. Night Areum." And she went upstairs.

Tzuyu

As soon as Nayeon unnie went upstairs, Suga oppa followed him.

"I'll take care of our things, you take care of Aruem." Kook told me and went to the garage.

It's still raining yet, argh! What a stubborn man he is.

I shaked my head and carried Areum and quickly went to his room.

I quickly changed her clothes to her pajamas and laid her on the bed.

"Eomma, teddy..." I handed her the teddy bear that Jungkook bought yesterday.

The door opened, revealing a wet Jeon Jungkook.

I threw the towel at him and covered Areum in a blanket.

Good thing she's already sleeping. After all, she's already tired before we went to their house.

The unnies and her baked some cookies.

"Get me some clothes, Tzu." I heard him said. I went to his closet and took his pajamas.

I handed it to him as soon as he got out from the bathroom. I entered the bathroom with my clothes and washed myself for 5 minutes.

I got out with my pajamas, I saw him, beside our daughter, stroking her soft hair; smiling.

"Hey, don't disturb her sleep, Kook. She'll be mad." I said and combed my hair and sat at the bed.

"I won't, she'll be like Yoongi hyung." He chuckled. "How did you know?"

"Hoseok hyung spurted it out when V and Jimin hyung waked him up bad." What the..

"I thought Jin oppa always warned not to wake him up like that." I said. "You know those two."

I put the comb back to the nightstand and laid down beside Areum.

Jungkook is on the left side, while I'm in the right side.

"Kook?" I called, carresing Areum's face.

"Yeah?"

"A-About.." I stopped. "Eunri.." I added. I heard him sighed and sat up a bit.

"It's okay if you don't--"

"No, Tzu. It's fine." He cutted me off, smiling a little bit. Assuring me that it is fine.

"Does she knows about this?" I asked. "No, I'm going to break up with her soon as she comes back here."

"But, Kook. She might hurt Areum about this--"

"No." He cutted me off, for the second time. "As long as I'm around, she will not hurt our angel and you, okay."

He held my hand that I've been using to carres Areum's face.

"I love you, Tzu, really. I know I'm wrong but I'm making it up to you. I want our Areum to have a better family." He smiled. "Eunri will go rage if I'm going to break up with her in phone."

"When is she coming back?" I asked. "The day after tomorrow."

I sighed. "What?"

"I'm scared." I answered. "She might--"

"Tzu, as long as I am with the both of you, no she cannot." He answered again. "The hyungs are here too, and the noonas."

I smiled. "Arraseo." I said.

"I'll break up with her, I promise." He kissed my hand and placed it on Areum's tummy.

"Saranghae." He said it! He said it!

"Nado saranghae." I answered back. He smiled, in victory and laid down completely.

---------

Jungkook

Days went fast and it's time.

To break up with Eunri. Maybe this is just an infantuation. I still really love, Tzu.

Thanks for my hyungs, the noonas and my parents. Especially, Yoongi hyung of course, he is the cousin after all.

I drove to Eunri's condo. She texted me she arrived earlier than we thought.

I knocked on the door. It opened and she immediately wrapped he rhands around my neck.

"Oh, I miss you so much, babe." She screamed and pulled me inside. She pushed me onto the sofa and sat on my lap.

It happened so fast yet I managed to stop her before she can kiss me.

"Babe, you--" I gently pushed her on the sofa.

"Let's break up." I said. Her eyes widened. "Jungkook--"

"I'm getting married." I seriously told her. "But you said--"

"You're wrong. They hyungs, my parents, her friends--the noonas waked me up."

"I still love Tzuyu."

"NO!!" She stand up.

"SHE'S GETTING ONTO YOUR HEAD--"

"No. I'm perfectly fine because my daughter and my soon-to-be wife is with me."

"I'm your soon-to-be wife--"

"Tzuyu is." I cutted her off. "I'm finishing what is between us, Eunri."

"I'm pregnant, you're the fath--"

"Don't lie to me, Eunri." I said. "We always had sex yes but I always wore condom."

"Jungkook, you love me!"

"That's just an infantuation."

"No! You are mine!" I pushed her on the sofa when she tried to kiss me.

"We are fucking over, Eunri. The connection between us is now over. O.V.E.R." I said.

"I'm gonna get you, Jeon Jungkook!"

"Mark my words!"

"You are coming back to me!"

I didn't give a shit on what she said, I continued walking away from her until I arrived at the parking lot.

I immediately went inside and went home.

I miss my angels.

Mark my words too, Eunri-ah. Once you messed up with me, I can fucking destroy you and everything you have. Not me, Eunri. Not me. I have my hyung and my noonas with me.

Lay a finger to my daughter, you'll be in a fucking danger.

Lay a finger on my wife, you will be fucking dead.

Mark.My.Words.