21

Jungkook

My eyes widened once again when the door bursted open.

Yoongi hyung has a pillow on his right hand, ready to smash the one who disturbed his sleep--my girlfriend.

I quickly went to Eunri and covcered her.

"GET AWAY FROM HER, KOOK! I'M GONNA--"

"Hyung, she didn't mean to." I said. Begging him.

"Kooki--"

"HEY BITCH! DON'T CALL MY BABY 'KOOKIE'! TZUYU IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CALL HIM THAT!"

"Kook." I can feel her irritateness.

"Hyung." I said.

"Why did you fucking disturbed my sleep huh?! There's nothing important--"

"NOTHING IMPORTANT?!" She showed her phone. "MY JUNGKOOK IS WITH YOUR FREAKING COUSIN'S DAUGHTER!"

"Yah! Don't call her a freak!" V hyung said.

"And so?" Yoongi hyung said. "SO? OPPA HE'S--"

"Don't call me oppa. Twice is the only one who can call me oppa." He cutted her off. "It's Jungkook's daughter after all."

He went out.

JEEZ! I'M GONNA KILL HYUNG!

"Oh uh." VHopeMin hyung said. NamJin hyung face palmed. "WHAT?!"

"We better get going." And the two of them pulled the three.

"JUNGKOOK?!"

"YOU IMPREGNATED HER?!"

"Yeah." I said. "But, babe. You're the one I love don't worry." I said.

with a hint of unsureness..

Wait? What?!

"YOU NEED TO RUN A DNA TEST--"

"Chill, Eun. We did earlier and yeah, that kid is mine."

"NO I CAN'T ACCEPT IT!" She yelled. "KOOK! YOU SAID--"

"Eunri." I said. "That was 4 years ago! Of course I still don't know you!"

"Me and Tzuyu did it yes. But I didn't remember anything and this thing happens!"

"I'm still glad that Tzuyu let me be with our daughter!"

"Kook."

"Look, I'm not mad at you babe." I cupped her cheeks. "I didn't see my daughter for the past 3 years, I want to spend my time with her."

"Tzuyu is away, to give us time actually, I'm gonna find her."

"WHAT?!" I kissed her to shut her up.

but why do I feel like I don't want it?

I pulled out when she's about to respond. "I love you okay. Stay here for the night." I said and got out.

"She's staying?" I nodded.

"God, don't let me barge in to your room Jeon Jungkook."

"I swear. If I here moans or anything, you have no choice to marry Tzuyu for Areum."

"WHAT?!"

"HAHAHA!" He laughed like a crazy old guy.

"Just kidding, just don't." He warned for the last time and went upstairs.

"Watch my girlfriend. I'll be back soon." I said. "Wait wh--JUNGKOOK!"

-----

"Where the hell are you, Tzu?!" I said.