10

Tzuyu

A week passed and it turns out very okay. Areum had friends and she's always energetic.

And when she comes home, she always murmurs "Mr. Owner".

"Areum-ah." I called her. The unnies, well, on a date. except Nayeon unnie, Jihyo unnie and Dahyun unnie.

"Ne eomma?" She asked.

"Who's 'mr. owner'?" I asked. "Oh, he is the owner of our school."

"Why don't you call him Mr. with his surname instead?"

"Because I don't know eomma, I just don't have the feeling so I just called him mr. owner." I nodded. I looked at the clock.

"Areum, let's go to the amusement park. The other unnies will be back at 8, we need to help the others to cook."

"OMO!"

"Now go get a dress okay." She ran to our closet while I organize the bed.

I changed her clothes to a red dress,  with a ribbon on her waist, I partnered it with a red doll shoes.

"Eomma-deul, please wear red also." She pleaded. "Arraseo."

I grab my red dress and put it on with a red doll shoes.

"Come now, Areum. We will back soon."

-------

"Eomma-deul! Cotton candy!"

"Two cotton candy please, ajhussi." I said. "Alright."

"Here you go, little." The ajhussi handed her the cotton candy. "10 won."

I payed fifty won, I can't stand seeing people begging someone to give them money for their life.

"Eomma, ajhussi said it's 10 won, why did you handed him fifty?"

"Areum-ah, there are a lots of person who needs money, you are lucky--we are lucky that we have so much money, if we don't need it, make sure you give it to a right person who can keep the money."

"Oh, okay eomma." She said. "I'm gonna right it on my notebook as soon as we get back."

I smiled.

------

Jungkook

"Where are you going, Kook?" Namjoon hyung asked.

It's been a week after I and thag kid met. I'm still busy at the company that's why I didn't visit the school.

"Amusement park."

"Wait Kook! Let me go with you!" V hyung said as he ran upstairs.

Yoongi hyung? Sleeping. He's old.

"You two will be back before 8, Jin hyung will kill us when he saw that the two of you are gone."

"Yeah yeah hyung." I said.

-------

"KOOK! LET'S RIDE THE ROLLER COASTER!" Tch.

"HYUNG SERIOUSLY?! YOU JUST THROWED UP!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

And he pulled me.

He better make sure he's not gonna throw up in this ride.

-----

Tzuyu

"Eomma that looks scary." Areum said as she looked at the roller coaster, while eating.