17

Jungkook

"The parents of Shin Sooyun will not come." What the fuck! I told that girl to tell her parents to come.

"Why?" I asked. "T-They didn't believe their daughter, and I heard that Shin Sooyun told them that Chou Areum is bullying her."

NOW WHAT THE FUCK. That little girl is making me angry.

"I want you to tell them that they will go here and confront me!" I said. "I saw it in my own fucking eyes that Shin Sooyun pushed Chou Areum!"

"Tell them or I will fucking expell their daughter and even go around the world and tell them do not let Shin Sooyun enroll." The teacher panicked. "A-Arraseo, sir." And she called.

I walked out of the room.

Does Tzuyu knew about this? Did Areun told her?

As I heard the bell ringed. I ran towards her room and found her smiling so happily while talking to a girl.

Her friend I guess.

"Shinyoung-ah! That's so funny!" She continued laughing.

She looks like me. Even her eyes.

Is she.... mine?

God, Jungkook! Areum is not yours okay! You did it with Tzuyu yes but you used protection!

Maybe some guy impregnated her and left her.

"Oh, mr. owner!" I got inside the room as she called me.

"M-Mr. Jeon." Shinyoung I think, said and about to bow but I stopped her. "No no, do not do that okay."

"But--"

"I said so, okay." She nodded with a smile. "So, Areum-ssi, I'm going to the canteen to buy us food."

"Arraseo, please buy me a sandwich."

"Will do."

As soon as Shinyoung went out. I asked her. "Areum, your eomma and I need to talk to Shin Sooyun."

"W-With e-eomma?" I nodded. She shakily waved her hands. "A-Aniyo, mr. owner--"

"Appa." I corrected her. "E-Eomma don't need to come."

"Why?" She remaines silence.

This kid is hiding something.

"Areum-ssi. What is it?"

She lowered her face and I heard her sniffed.

I cupped her face. She looks like me! This is my exact face whenever I cry!

"Areum..."

"E-Eomma."

"She's what?"

"Eomma doesn't know anything about this."

SHE DIDN'T TELL HER?! "What?"

"I did not tell eomma about this because I knew she will be mad."

"Whenever I ask about my dad she always says he's working overseas for me. It's the same answer to my question always."

"When we're in the US. Some kids bully me because my dad is not with us."

"That's why I don't wanna tell eomma."

"But she needs to know."

"I know appa." I felt somehow, happy when she called me 'appa'. "I'm scared."

"I'm scared because eomma might do something bad."

I held her hands. "You are going to tell her okay. As long as I am with the two of you, she will not be mad okay."

"I promise that Areum. I promise."

-------

"Babe--"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS JUNGKOOK?!" She shouted. Showing me her phone.

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!"

Who the hell took us some pictures?!

"Babe, calm--"

"NO! YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME!" She started crying. I panicked. "Babe I'm not."

"Is she yours, Jungkook? Is that kid yours?!"

"Eun baby, she is not mine okay. Maybe Tzuyu had cravings and saw some of my pictures and it turns out that her kid looked like me."

"Baby, I'm not gonna cheat on you okay. Never."

Right?

"Really?" I nodded. "I love you, Kook!" She hugged me.

"I love you... too." God, why did I paused?!

I love her!

-------

Tzuyu

Since Areum is still not going out after an hour. I'm at the mall, window shopping I guess.

I always stay at the coffee shop, I got bored and went straight here.

I was about to pick up the dress I accidentally dropped off when someone pushed me.

"You!" I looked up and saw Jungkook's girlfriend.

"Who's the father of your kid huh?" They are right. She looks like and angel in the oustide but a devil in the inside.

"Huh?! Where is he?"

"Working." I simply stated.

"Better not be MY Jungkook, Zuwi."

"It's Chewy." I corrected her. "I don't care, if it is him, I'm gonna kill your daughter."

"You don't know me, Zuwi."

"So do I." I smirked. "Listen, bitch."

"Touch my daughter with your dirty fingers, even her hair."

"I'll kill you."