3

Tzuyu

"YOUR DAUGHTER?!" They all screamed. Making Nayeon unnie woke up.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU ALL KNOW THAT I--TZUYU!" She stands up and hugged me, I hugged her back and about to say something but I think her eyes landed to my daughter.

"WHY IS THERE A KID IN HERE?!"

"Um, unnie, she's ny daughter." I answered. Her eyes widened.

"DAUGHTER?! WHAT THE FUC--" Momo unnie covered her mouth. "Shut it, Nabongs! There's a kid!" Jeong unnie told her.

"We're happy that you are back, Tzu, but." Dahyun unnie stopped talking. "How come you had a daughter?"

I sighed. "I'm sorry for not saying that I had a daughter, unnies."

"It's just." I stopped. "I'm scared, that's why I went away."

"Because?" Jihyo unnie asked me, concerned.

"I was 22 back then unnie right, I was in the same age of Chae unnie."

"Yeah."

"You all know that we had boyfriends right." They nodded. "Nayeon unnie has Yoongi oppa. Momo unnie has Hoseok oppa. Jihyo unnie with Namjoon oppa. Sana unnie with Jin oppa. Dahyun unnie with V oppa, Mina unnie with Jimin oppa, Jeong unnie with Jeonghan oppa, and Chae unnie with Dino oppa."

"And, I was with J-Jungkook right." I said, they agreed.

"C-Chae unnie's birthday came and we had a party right."

"And." I didn't answered.

"Tzu?" Sana unnie asked, but I lowered my head.

"Tzu does this mean?"

A tear escaped from my eye but I washed it off. "Tzuyu."

"U-Unnie." I said. "J-Jungkook was drunked t-that time."

"And he--"

"Stop, maknae, we know what happened." Nayeon unnie cutted me off. "And then what next?"

"When I woke up, I realized that we went to their dorm and there we did it."

"I got off from the bed and went to the living room, seeing him drinking again."

"And?"

"We fought." I answered. "He thought that I was on my period but I just got finished last week before Chae unnie's birthday."

"I was about to say something to him but I felt the urge of throwing up, I went straight to the sink. But, water came out."

"I got nervous so I grab the emergency kit near the drawer and tested the pregnancy test."

"I was crying while testing it and after some minutes. The pregnancy test shows that I am pregnant."

"You told Jungkook?" I nodded. "He said that he didn't inpregnated me, we didn't do it, it's just my period. We fought again and he told me we are over."

"WHAT?!"

"THAT FUCKING--"

"NAYEON YOUR MOUTH!"

"I DON'T CARE! I WANT TO KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKING KID!"

"Eomma, what's 'mother--" I shushed her. "Do not say that kind of things, Areum okay, it's bad."

"But, why did Nayeon unnie said--"

"Because she is old." Jeong unnie said. Nayeon unnie slapped her arm.

"So if I am old, I can say those things?"

"Even if you are old, you still can't." I told her. "Arraseo, eomma. I will not say those things." She grabbed her little notebook inside her small bag and wrote something.

"Um, what is she doing?"

"Eomma is telling me a lot of things not to do, I forgot it sometimes so everytime she tells me things not to do, I will write it here in my little notebook." She showed her notebook to them.

"Wow, Tzu. This is a lot."

"Rule 100 already?"

"Ne."

"Wow, you raised her good, Tzu."

"So, do Bangtan know about this?" I shaked my head.

"Only Namjoon oppa knows since he is the one who arrives at the dorm first when we're fighting."

"Bangtan needs to know this--"

"No unnie don't please." I stopped her. "I don't want them to know, they might kill Jung--"

"And we might too. Tzu, for 4 years, you are away from us. And he? He had another girlfriend after a week you left. Hear me, Tzu. A WEEK."

"Whether you like it or not, bangtan needs to know this."

"But Jungk--"

"EXCEPT THAT MOTHER--HMM! GUY OR ELSE I'LL KILL HIM!"

I sighed. "Arraseo, unnies."

"For now, let's eat." Jihyo unnie said. "I'm getting tired to cook so just call to a resto and tell them to deliver foods."

"Eomma." I looked at Areum. "Yes?"

"Eomma, who's bangtan?"

"Oh, they are a group of 7 boys that made unnie's fall for them."

"And who's Jungkook?"

"Um, he's a friend of us." She nodded. "So I am safe to talk to them?"

"Yes baby, but not with strangers okay, you know the rule."

"Arraseo, eomma."

"Areum, baby come to Sana unnie." She walk towards her. Sana unnie squealed.

"Let's tour you in our house." She said. Areum nodded. "Dahyun-ah! Come with us!"

"Coming, unnie!"

"Tzu, bangtan is coming here, with Jeonghan and Dino. We need to tell them about Areum."

"But Jungkook--"

"Is not with them. He is with he's fucking girlfriend who I think is a whore."

"Unnie!"

"Why? Maybe she is just hiding her real self because Jungkook is here, when he is not around, she turns to a slutty bitch."

"Tzu, you will be the one who's gonna tell them about Areum ok." I nodded.

Welp. It's good to be back, but I just hope that oppa's will understand this situation.

Knowing Jin oppa, he treats me like his little sister, he can kill Jungkook because of this. But I know, Sana unnie can stop him.

Aish, well, get yourself ready Tzu.

Sorry for the grammatical errors. I repeat, I am not p.e.r.f.e.c.t